8. Rolling In The Deep

Kenyamo POV....

I laid in my bed waiting for all this to be a dream. I haven't left this house in two damn days and yesterday was the first time I went downstairs. The only thing I wanted to do was shower and sulk. I'm still hurt about Monty having a baby and then she bad as hell so I can't hate on her.

"Kenyamo come on little brother let's go it's not the end of the world" Kassidy said knocking on my door. She didn't get that it was the end of something for me. My heart was broken it was supposed to be me with the family. It was supposed to be me having a family with him not that bitch.

My heart is killing me beyond what I've ever felt. He's done nothing but hurt me then love me. He builds me up to break me down everytime. It's like I'm glass he breaks me, puts me together just to throw me against the same fucking wall. I'm still in love with him and he doesn't see how much he hurts me. It's like he doesn't give a fuck about me at all.

"Go away Kassidy" I said as Beyonce x I Care played on repeat. I hated how much this song made me think of him. I couldn't help it because I related to thins song so much. Kassidy came in my room and pulled my sheets off me. She laid next to me and put her chin on my shoulder.

"I'm trying Kassidy I really am" I said holding my tear stained pillow tight. I just wish it was him at this point I was holding. It's impossible to get him to leave her alone especially with the child in the mix. I don't want to pull a father away from his child although he wouldn't stop messing with her even if I asked. He's that much of well himself that he would still fuck her.

I mean shit he fucked her while with me but that's how the cookie crumbles. "Boo listen he's a nigga and niggas gone always be niggas so get up and get a new one" she said rubbing my arm up and down. I loved the fact she was her for me right now. I mean everybody has been supportive but it's not a big deal. He's not my boyfriend but when I told Kassidy and my momma why I hurt so much they felt bad for me.

I ready should pick myself up and get it together. I've been through worse than this but it was more so the shock of it that killed me. "You're right Kass" I said getting out of the bed. I opened up the blinds and let the sun in. I squinted my eyes at the sun and looked outside.

I looked down and saw Monty car pull up to the driveway. I quickly closed the blinds back and heard the car door close. "What is it" Kassidy said walking over to me. She looked out the blinds as Monty got out the car. He walked his bow-legged bitch ass to the door. He rang the door bell and Kassidy ran as fast as her thick ass could down the stairs.

I tried stopping her but it was no use the girl was gone. "Who the fuck you think you is coming here and for what your not welcome" I heard Kassidy say as I stood at the top of the stairs. "Man look where my baby at I'm not trying to hear all that shit you talking about" he said with a mean tone.

He still calls me his baby. Hearing that made a small smile come across my face. "Nigga your baby is at home with your baby momma" Kassidy said with a whole hell of a lot of attitude. I started walking down the stairs and stood on the last step. Monty looked at me as Kassidy kept her back towards me.

"Kenyamo wh-" Monty started but Kassidy stopped him. "Naw homie that ain't happening like that" Kassidy interrupted him and when he tried to come inside she pushed him back. He slapped her hand away and when she was about to attack him I pulled her inside.

"Kenyamo you need to let me beat his ass I've been waiting to do it since y'all started dating" Kassidy said trying to fight him but I kept her restrained. I didn't want her to fight him because he's not worth her going to jail over. Kassidy fights to kill and I've seen her work and well she's a dangerous female.