18. Skyfall

Monty POV....

It's been a week since Tae got here and well he's helping out as much as he can. Amiyah fell in love with him and they are inseparable. They hang out together, play together , hell sometimes they fall asleep together they so close.

It's good to see my cousin and my daughter getting along and loving on each other. I was getting out of the shower when I got a phone call. I looked at the number and it was Variah calling me. I contemplated not answering but I just decided to get it over with. I swiped to answer the call and said "What's up".

"Yeah I'm coming to pick up my daughter today so have her ready in an hour" she demanded with an attitude. I'm not up for Variah and her bullshit because today is going to be a great day. I'm hanging out with Tae and Amiyah all day so it'll be entertaining.

"Variah our daughter is spending the day with me and Tae so you can come if you want" I said nonchalantly because she can't just up and take our child somewhere. I won't let her ass think she can because if I do it once she'll think she can do it anytime.

"You know what I haven't seen my baby in awhile I'll have my nigga drop me off over there in an hour so I can join y'all I don't want that faggot rubbing off on my child" she said as she hung up the phone. She got Tae fucked up all the way. She better not disrespect him because he'll handle her ass.

I put my phone down and got dressed so I could at least have everybody ready by the time Variah gets here. I knew if Variah stepped out of line that Tae wouldn't do anything in front of my daughter. I knew he wouldn't but I just had to make sure he wouldn't.

I went to Tae guest room and banged on it because his music was blasting. "Hold up this my song cousin let me get it out chile..... WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DOOOO KISS IT KISS IT BETTER BABYYY" he yelled out and after the song went off he opened the door.

His room smelled like watermelon and strawberry hookah vapor. "Tae you almost ready because Variah coming with us today" I said as he went back and lit up his hookah pen. He side eyed me and blew out smoke.

"Why is the mother of the minute coming she hasn't seen baby girl in how long?" he said with an attitude. I wasn't about to deal with possibly fighting Variah because it would lead to all types of trouble with her. "Tae chill she wants to spend time with her all of a sudden she is still her mother so I can't deny her" I said with sympathy filling my voice.

He rolled his eyes and took another puff of his hookah pen. "Whatever but if she steps out of line I'll gladly get her back in formation" he said like he wasn't worried about a damn thing. He is too damn much and it's crazy that he's really this damn nonchalant about stuff.

"Tae if she says anything out of the way I'll handle it just keep your mouth shut please for Amiyah" I said pleading with him because this is supposed to be a good day. He nodded and threw his hands up. I'm assuming that he is going to behave himself.

I walked out the room and closed his door. I was halfway down the hall when I heard him blast Knuck If You Buck. All I could do is shake my head because he's to damn childish. Variah is older than he is so she should be more mature however that won't happen.

I went to check on my baby girl so she could get ready. I opened her door and she was watching Spongebob and laughing her little ass off. She didn't even pay me any attention., I refuse to have my child watch this new Nickelodeon and Disney Channel bullshit. That shit is tragic and just dumb as hell.

"Baby girl guess who else is coming with us today?" I said walking in and sitting on her bed. She didn't respond to me so I just sat there and watched it with her. When it finally went off she said "Hey daddy". She smiled and hugged me tightly. "Oh now you see me huh?" I said mugging her as she smiled big and gave me a kiss on my cheek.