17. I'll Be Waiting

Kenyamo POV....

I was riding with Jerari and it wasn't half bad. "So what's been up with you?" he said keeping his eyes forward. He really acting like shit between us is cool. I mean I didn't make him think it wasn't by getting in the car. However I wasn't in the mood to walk so that's my excuse.

"Chilling trying to find work and stuff that's about it" I said not even looking his way. I wasn't trying to get into a conversation with him at all. I'm being nice because of the free ride and no gas money. He chuckled after my statement and I side eyes him.

"Work huh? You need money you know your old line of work is still there" he said turning a corner. I rolled my eyes at the thought of what I used to do for money. Well technically for Monty and then I would get a little bit of money afterwards. I don't even want to think about that.

I went through alot with that and the experiences I had some were good well at least some of the dudes sex was good. Some of the others were scary and those paid the most honestly. "I'm not doing that anymore Jerari" I said with an attitude he could visibly see. He pulled over and I heard the car lock make a noise.

I didn't know whether he locked it or unlocked it. "Why not? You was the most paid nigga we had Kenyamo our pockets ain't been the same" he said pleading with me. I didn't give two shits about they pockets or money flow. I'm looking out for me and how that I'm with a real man I can't do that. Even if I wasn't with Tayshod I wouldn't do it.

"No Jerari I'm not going back to that it took awhile for me and my my ass to heal from that shit I went through and you couldn't give two fucks about nobody well being but yourself" I said trying to open the door. It was locked and I wasn't going anywhere.

"You not getting out of here Ken so chill the fuck out and listen to my proposition" he said adjusting in his seat. I looked for the lock and it was no where to be found. "Let me out of here before I bash my way out like I did last time you kept me hostage" I said reminding him of the last time he tried to get me to do what he wanted.

He's not my boyfriend and half no not even that or my actual cousin. He's got me fucked up if he thinks I'm staying in this car with him trying to have me fuck for him. I'm not doing it I don't care how broke I am. "Give it up Kenyamo just do it a few more times and we'll be good" he said bargaining with me and he could tell I wasn't having it.

We gone be good even if I don't fuck for his duck ass. "Be good? Let me explain something to you Jerari since you're clearly not grasping the concept of fuck no....I WILL NOT FUCK RANDOM NIGGAS FOR MONEY FOR YOUR BENEFIT ANYMORE....now let me out this car" I said looking him straight in his eye.

He looked down and when he looked back up I was shook. He gave me a devilish look and smirking. I scooted back and he punched me straight in my face. I held my face as I got angrier and I punched him in his mouth.

"Monty can't save you now" he said in a growl that I recognized all too well. I knew I would have to fight my way out of this situation. He lunged at me and I grabbed him quickly and his face hit my knee. "Fuck Kenyamo" he screamed as I laid on top of him so I could reach over and unlock the doors.

Once that was done I opened up the door and started to rush out. He rose up and grabbed my ankle. I fell out the car and onto my back. "Let me the fuck go" I said trying to get somebody attention. I was scared completely and nobody paid attention. Granted the street was kinda deserted but somebody saw that shit I know it.

He was halfway out his car and still had his grip on my ankle. I turned over slightly and gave him a superkick to his nose. He let my ankle go and I scurried my way to my feet. I ran away from his screaming and cursing. "GET THE FUCK BACK HERE" he yelled and all of a sudden it caught some people attention.