13. Water Under The Bridge

Kenyamo POV.....

It's been a week since Tayshod "cut ties" with me. I haven't spoken to him since then. He's always here and he looks at me and he doesn't even say anything. Kayvon is getting over himself being someone daddy. I feel very guilty but I think Kayvon picking up on me and Tayshod.

He drops little hints when we're around each other. Like.the other day when I was watching TV and they came in the room and Kayvon was picking at me. Usually Tayshod would pick on me too but that time he just sat there and mugged me.

Kayvon looked at him and then back at me and just pulled Tayshod out of the room that day. I really miss Tayshod because he really showed he wanted to hold me down. I decided today I was going to go get my man back and do right by him and be honest with him.

I was in the shower when Kassidy knocked on the door. "Ken let me talk to you right quick" she said opening the door. I swear I should've locked my bathroom door. She leaned on the doorway and I continued bathing my body. She wasn't about to make me stop.getting this body clean.

"What's good Kass" I said scrubbing my body with my rag. I let the suds fall off me as I put more on and I was feeling amazing. This shower was piping hot like I love it. "Ummm you know you should go see about Tayshod he might not seem like it but he really cared" she said and I rolled my eyes.

I hate when people tell me something I already know. I know he gave a fuck that's why I want him back. "I know he did and your not telling me anything I wasn't already going to do" I said with an attitude. She scoffed and put her hand in the shower and turned it off.

"Bitch I know you fucking lying" I yelled pulling the curtain back. I grabbed my towel and put it in front of me. "No you the one lying why you acting so stuck up like you don't give no fucks" she said looking at me strange. What the fuck is up with these bitches looking at me like I'm psychotic.

"Kassidy it's just I'm getting cover people telling me what I should and shouldn't do when I know damn well I fucked up now let me go fix it" I said explain to her my fucks I supposedly didn't give. I thought I was acting like I gave a bunch of fucks.

"Well maybe you should do right the first time" she said folding her arms. I wrapped my towel around my waist and faced her. "Should I?" I said with sarcastic voice and the most dumbfounded look on my face. She shook her head and turned around. "You'll learn one day" she said slamming my door behind her.

I'm so fucking done with this bitch. She's always in my fucking business and it's always because she thinks she cares. I mean she does but it's annoying at this point. I dried off and left out the bathroom and went to put on some clothes.

I laid on my bed and called Tayshod to see if he was at home. "What's up" he said finally picking up. I was nervous because I wanted to tell him how I felt but not seem desperate. "I miss you Tayshod I'm sorry" I told him as I breathed in hoping he would accept my apology.

"Why should I accept your apology when you messed up" he said getting upset. I wanted him to get how sorry I was. "Because I'm coming to you and I'm trying to fix it" I said calmly and he sighed. I could tell he was thinking about what was going on.

"I don't know Kenyamo I like you alot but that shit you pulled was fucked up" he said sounding sad. I never meant to hurt him or play him at all. I just wanted to weigh my options a little bit. Am I wrong for doing so? I think I am but at the same time I don't. I do think I'm wrong for messing with Monty but still all up under Tayshod.

"I know I fucked up but Tayshod just hear me out" I said pleading with him. I'm getting really frustrated because I want to work it out. I'm happy I came to my senses before something bad happened. I would've been even more fucked up if I would've gotten back with Monty.