16. Million Years Ago

Kenyamo POV....

I keep replaying that day and hoping it was all a dream but it's not. Tayshod hasn't hit me up in four fucking days and I'm livid about it. I could beat the shit out of him if he was in front of me. Kayvon been on my ass and I can't fucking stand it.

I wanna beat the living shit out of him because he know how much I like Tayshod and still chooses to keep me away from him. He's officially king of the jackasses and I hate him. I don't get his reasoning for keeping Tayshod and me apart but it's only making think if Tayshod fighting for us as I am.

I was preparing to walk out the house and to the store. "Where you going?" Kayvon asked me sitting on the couch by the door. I scoffed and kept walking when he got up and stood in front of me. "Get out my way" I said trying to act like I was going through his ass.

He put his arm out basically pushing me back like I wasn't anything to move. I smacked his arm away from me and he rushed up on me. We had a stand off and I puffed my chest out. He looked down at me and I didn't move a muscle.

"Go back upstairs Kenyamo or I'm going with you" he said basically growling. He kept stepping towards me so now we was chest to chest. " No fuck that why you so against me and Tayshod it's been days Kayvon get over I'm fucking your friend" I said with an attitude and his vein started to pop out his head.

I was a bit scared but I knew I couldn't show it at all. He would really fuck over me if I did. "Shut the fuck up you hoe you just another bitch added to his list fuck outta here" Kayvon yelling at me. I looked shocked at him and he was just standing there looking like a weight was lifted off his chest

"What's going on now?"my momma said coming down the stairs. She needs to mind her own business right now. She going to take Kayvon side because she did last time. I just wanted to go for a simple walks that might've ended up in front of Kayvon house.

"Kayvon is being complete douchebag and not letting me leave out the house" I said sighing because this was pointless telling her but it might help somewhat. "Listen to your brother Kayvon if he keeping you away from something it's probably for your own good don't you think?" she said going into the kitchen.

I was so damn annoyed with this whole Team Kayvon shit she was on. "Umm no not at all" I said sarcastically. I kicked the couch out of frustration and threw my hands in the air. "Boy chill your ass out before I beat the shit out of you" my momma said slamming the cabinet in the kitchen. I can't believe this shit that'd coming from these two.

My momma liked Tayshod but she had to let Kayvon get in her fucking head. I stormed upstairs and went to my room. I shut the door and sat on the bed. I knew I was probably the furthest thing from Tayshods mind but I wanted to be all he thought about. I missed his ass and I'm not ashamed to say it.

I heard knock on my door and I didn't wanna talk to anybody but Tayshod. "Go away" I said yelling and laying in my bed. The door creaked open and I spun around with a quickness. "I said go....oh sorry hey Kassidy" I said calming down and laying back down.

She came in and closed the door then came and sat next to me. "Let's go see your man Kenyamo" she said tapping my thigh. I looked at her like she bumped her head. "What are you talking about? Tayshod is probably scared as shit of Kayvon so that's why he's not talking to me" I said with a sadly thinking about him.

She tapped me and told me to get up and get myself together. I got off my bed and went to fix my face in the bathroom. "Come on crybaby let's go see your man and don't say shit just follow my lead got it?" she said before walking out the room. I nodded my head and we walked out the room.