23. Take It All

Kenyamo POV.....

"WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN YOU ENGAGED?" Kassidy yelled at me and I tried to shut her ass up because she's over dramatic as hell. She needs the chill a bit it's not that serious. She didn't let me finish my damn statement before she flew off the handle. I told her about Monty since I thought to tell somebody at least I mean I have been holding it in for two months already.

"Girl let me finish damn can I talk?" I yelled as she calmed her talkative ass down. She sat back in her seat so I could finally speak. I sighed and started to form words to explain the situation properly. "So Monty basically proposed the thought of marriage to me after we both get our shit together and I said yes get it now?" I said taking a breath afterwards.

I'm happy about me and Monty but she needs to relax and if she tells Kayvon before I get a chance I'll be livid. I just want their support right now without the extra drama from them. This is the love of my life and today he's taking bigger steps to show me he's serious about us. I'm finally going to properly meet his daughter.

The last time I met her it wasn't so pleasant. I'm now going to spend time with her and get to know since I'm going to be with her father. Monty wants me to move in but I refuse to until I get comfortable with his daughter and the baby momma is cool with this shit. I'm not worried about her but she does play a part in his life so I might as well get along with the girl.

"I get it but what about the other shit Ken? The baby the baby momma that is alot to take in" she said concerned. I rolled my eyes because she's acting like I haven't weighed everything out. I just want to be happy at the end of the day. I have to think about what makes me happy and it's being with Monty and getting my life together.

"I know but I'm getting to meet his daughter officially and I plan to talk to the baby momma about some stuff if she's cool but he has not talked about her so I guess she's not in the picture" I said putting on my shirt. I got a text from Monty saying he'll be here in 10 minutes.

"Kenyamo I know you love him but is this the right thing to do right now?"she asked me. I paused and thought about it. "It is....there is finally nothing to come between us unless it's on his part I can't keep letting people get in my ear about him not anymore" I said putting on my shoes then spraying on cologne.

"I'll always support you baby brother I just don't want to see you hurt anymore but he is a good guy it's just the big sister in me" she said hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back because if she flipped like this I can only imagine how Kayvon will react. I hope he's calm about it.

I heard a knock on the door and I went to answer it. I opened the door to see Tayshod standing there. "Hey Kenyamo I haven't seen you in a while" he said smiling at me. I backed away from him and he came inside. "That was the plan....Kayvon is upstairs go ahead" I said about to walk away but he grabbed my arm. I snatched my arm from him and turned to face him.

"Why you tripping you don't miss me? Look I saw you at the funeral I tried to speak but you ran off with ole boy so y'all back together now?" he asked me sounding fake hurt. He needs to step the fuck off all the way off. He messed up and if he didn't I would have never found out about Monty and my family.

"Yes we are as a matter of fact we're engaged to be married so don't even think I want you back I moved on and I'm sure you've had a few gutter butts on your dick so I wouldn't want you back" I said to his face. He looked upset then he stormed off upstairs to Kayvon I'm assuming. I went to fix my chain in the hallway mirror.

I heard another knock on the door and I went and opened it. It was finally who I wanted it to be. "Hey babe" he said smiling and I kissed him. "Hey bae you looking all daddy-ish and shit with your fine ass" I said jokingly and he bust out laughing.