Chapter 1

Chapter one

Here we are, on the move again.

Yes again!.

For as long as I can remember my parents haven't ever stuck to one place apart from when we were in a pack a few years ago. They both loved seeking 'new adventures' as they say but to me, it was beyond annoying and tiring I was starting to get fed up. I would start to make new friends. Just when I think this could be this place where they finally settle down to live, we're packed up and moving again. 

I always keep in touch with everyone I met. We use Skype or Facebook. I have so many friends it's impossible to keep up with them all. I have so many pictures that I'd love to take from everywhere we have been. So many different sites to see so many wonderful places to visit. 

Where are we off to next you might ask I have no idea. But here I was in the caravan. Headphones on, My new beats by Dr-Dre headphones I begged my dad to get them for me after I saw them advertised on the TV. They glow in the dark and I thought they were super cool I just had to have them.

Anyways back to being stuck in this caravan they always kept and never got rid of because they always knew when it came to a certain time when they got bored of one place we are in they wanna leave and move on I always think is more to do with if the nearing pack finding found out we're living on the outskirts of their land, of course, we'd have to move right. Packs don't like lone wolves. Well rogues mainly, but I wouldn't class us as that.

I was sick of this moving around I just wanted to settle down in one place and keep the friends I have from changing all the time and get to know them better. I was staring off into space when my parents pulled over to fill up with gas. Sitting up and looking out the window for all I could see were lots of hills, trees, and more roads I had no idea how long it was going to take us to get to where we were going.

"Can you tell me where we're going yet?" I asked mum since dad had jumped out to fill up with the van.

"It's a secret honey" Was all she replied. They did this to me every time they'd never say where we were going. It was always a secret. Dad jumped up into the van and started it up.

"Not too long to go my girls and we'll be at our new home"  You could tell he was beaming with the delight in his voice. I sighed and pulled my headphones back over my ears and sulked down on the corner shape fitted couch. We pulled out of the gas station and onto the main road heading to our new destination. 

----

It was about 3 hours later and I couldn't sit still or get comfortable. I was up and down from the seat, peeking out the windows to see if we were anywhere near stopping.

Surely we should be nearly at our new home by now. The more time that past the more trees I could see. Which I loved. I loved to be around trees that were away from a busy city. Which means I could let my wolf out to run. The one thing about moving around a lot is making sure we don't live on another pack's land so we could let our wolves loose for a bit each day and I loved the peaceful feeling when you're alone in wolf form it was amazing. Like nothing in the world mattered

I remember we use to be in a pack once but it was such a long time ago. I keep in touch with a few of my friends from being five to now they have all changed. I'm now 21 and yet to find my own mate. Sometimes I think this is why we move around so much so I can find him. I think I knew the main reason why we left the pack was because of the alpha. He never gave out the right sort of orders after his mate was killed. It was clean him, feed him, etc.

He really started to slack on his job and a few rogues had started to notice this also. I guess my parents wanted to keep me and my brother safe from getting hurt or killed.

After another half hour, I noticed we pulled into a driveway before my dad could stop the van I jumped out and took in my view. The house that stood in front of me was better than any other house we lived in. It was all white and made from wood. It looks like a house out of a Christmas movie. I was so speechless words could not describe it.

I hadn't noticed my parents unloading the trailer that we always pulled on the back of the van. It carried all our valuables from home to home. I race up to the front door and open it up slowly letting the fresh wood smell take over my senses. I crept in looking from left to right as if I was expecting someone to jump out on me. When I was sure the place was clear. I run upstairs picking out my own room. I took the room on the right looking out to the back of the house. There were already beds there and an en suite shower room. There was a walk-in closet in the far corner and a chest of drawers next to them.

The view was even better than I could imagine. I pulled out my camera and took a snap so if we ever moved id have myself a reminder of this beautiful place.

I could hear my parents bringing in the boxes. So I ran down to help out only grabbing my own belongings and running back up with them to my room. It must have taken me at least 4 trips up and down. I started to unpack and set everything out just the way I liked.

I should probably tell you about my brother. He was doing some of his own travelings and found his mate. He decided to stay with her in her pack. It wasn't too far from where we were living now by the looks of it. I've heard a lot about this pack he's in and the new alpha. I knew mum was missing him like mad and wanted to move closer to him. So that's another bonus. I was dying to see him myself and meet his mate. 

I finished unpacking some more stuff before I pulled out my duvet covers and pillows kicked off my trainers and pasted out.

 ---------------------

A/n 

correct a few mistakes x