Chapter 4

Waking up around 8 am I decided to jump out of bed and take a shower. Today was only Sunday, so I had a full day before starting another new school. I guess the alpha was ok with us being on his land and even more so because I was his 'Mate' but even still I don't think either way he'd ask us to leave he was very nice compared to stories I had heard about him.

I'm still wondering if he stuck around longer or did he finish having his dinner before leaving the house. I had no idea. I never once took a foot outside my door after he left me. I knew dinner was not over when I had run away from the table. So maybe he stayed and ate or decided to just head home who knows.

I'm pretty sure my brother and Maya stayed over. I heard weird noises coming from their room all night. It was rather disturbing so I never got much sleep after they went to bed. They were at it for ages.

I was now all clean and smelling like peaches and vanilla. I loved the smell of that body wash and I also had it for my hair wash too.  Walking over to my closet and picked out a nice summer dress. It was light with a skater style skirt, I loved the colour blush pink so this is perfect for me to wear.

It was also warm outside so there was no need for tights. I slipped on my converse's giving my look some edge. I was never in the popular groups in school but I didn't care because the friends I made never judged me on how I looked or what I wore. 

I dried my hair and decided to wear it up in a messy bun. I pulled a little pinch of hair out just next to my ears, grabbed some droopy earrings to finish my look. Mum was taking me shopping for some new clothes so I could look my best at school tomorrow. I was never a tired to hard person so I always bought whatever I liked never one that follows trends.

I grabbed my bag and headed down to the kitchen for breakfast. Mum and dad were already there. 

"Mmm mum eggs and bacon, you're my favourite chef" Grinning at my plate of food.

"Why you're very welcome honey, you know I love cooking for you all" 

If my mum could and I know she would, she could have been a great chef. Just then my brother and Maya came down the stairs to join us. I rolled my eyes and turned back to eat my food.

"What was that look for" Austin must have caught me.

"I think I know" My mum laughed and then my dad clicked on.

"Ah yes, The noise that was coming from your room most of the night. Now I know your mates but I think we should soundproof this house if you're staying over here a lot" We all chuckled.

"Well if you guys are planning on actually staying here for a while then we may as well just move in here and then I could help you soundproof my room" He tease winking at me I rolled my eyes in return.

Mum and dad gave this knowing look between them and I gave my brother a confused look as he gave me. Not sure what they were up to but I don't think I wanna know either.

"Right Kacey if you are done we best get moving before the crowds start. I heard there are sales on just now" 

"Oh yes bargain time" I jumped off my seat and popped my plate into the dishwasher.

"See you all later," Me and mum said at the same time leaving the house and heading to the van.

I must buy my own car. I know mum and dad had savings aside for me but I never dipped into it until I was ready but I guess now is a good time to buy a car, maybe I'll get mum to drive to a car dealer to see what they have on offer.

"So Kacey. I know you have your saving but I'd rather you didn't use them on a car. In fact, me and your dad were talking and we both have agreed to buy you, your very own car" Oh crap was she listening to me thinking away.

"Mum don't be eavesdropping in my head" I turned to give her a sulked look.

"Honey I wasn't in your head, you just said it through mind link" She laughed giving me a side glance. 

"Oh sorry" I pulled a sad face then grinned.  "So are we going to go look at cars today then" I was getting pretty excited.

"Yes that is our first destination today" 

We pulled out of the drive away and drove until we found a car dealership.  I knew we were not far from the main town. It was half hour drive before we found one. Mum stopped the van and we both got out. I took a look around before I found the perfect car for me. 

BMW X1 my eyes fell on this car. This was the one I wanted. It was close enough to a jeep or land rover but I wanted this car and I was going to buy it well mum was for me. 

It was just made this year and has only been in the shop for a few days and no one has bought one yet. So I knew I had to be the first. Pulling up into school in this beauty tomorrow I could see everyone getting jealous. I'm not that kind of person to rub things in but I so wanted to rub this in. I bought it in midnight blue colour which was one of my favourites along with purple. 

My mum popped her card into the machine, typed in her password and waited for it to say 'please take your card'. 

Then it flashed on the screen. 

"Woohoo," I yelled. 

The man handed over the keys and gave me something to sign. He gave me and copy and took the other for himself. Now I'm the proud owner of the new BMW.

"I'll meet you at the mall mum" I called over to her as I opened up the door to my very own car. 

I watch her get into the van while waving her hand at me then she pulled out of the car park. I followed behind her so I wouldn't get lost and if she did then id be right there behind her. Although this car had a sat nav which was pretty handy. I didn't want to lose her.

--------

Lucky mum didn't get lost and we parked up next to each other.

"So do I get to buy my own clothes or are you buying them as well," I asked seeing as she just spent a heck of a lot on this car for me I didn't want her to buy me anything more.

"Of course I am, remember we have a lot of money kept aside for things like this" 

"Oh" was all I said. I didn't know they had savings it was news to me.

We walked side by side into the mall. I knew this was going to be a long day once I saw the inside. I thought the old mall where we lived before was big I should think again. This one was huge. I guess people around here were made of money or something. 

Once the shock of how big it was, was over we walk into the first shop.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Typos have been corrected. If you see anything else let me know ;)