Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Pulling up outside my parent's house within minutes after leaving the packhouse. We didn't get far because my brother and Maya wanted a lift home too. Ollie came to a steady stop before we all exited the car. Ollie put out his hand for me to take and I took it with a huge smile reaching both ears while I ever get over just how much he makes me feel. The air smelt like fresh-cut grass and blooming flowers you could tell spring was settling in.

We reached the front door and I clasped the handle turning it to open the door. The smell of pancakes filled the room when we enter. Can you tell we love pancakes, I felt a little pang in my stomach thinking they had some without me i love them just as much. I always remember me and Austin as kids waking up to the smell, it definitely got us out of bed.

"Mum, Dad" I called out but nothing so I called again.

"Mum, dad" There seemed to be some shuffling noise coming from upstairs.

So I decide to check out what it was and Ollie was right on my heels not letting me go myself and Austin and Maya followed. If there was someone who wasn't meant to be here then surely we'd have sniffed them out already but there wasn't.

"Mum" I called again creeping onto the landing.

"Just a second dear" She finally replied. Austin sighed as if relieve hearing they are ok then headed to his own room with Maya pulling her along.

I got to my parent's bedroom and pushed it open gently. Dad wasn't in the room and mum was picking up a few clothes from the floor. There was a tray with dishes on it. I think someone had breakfast in bed 'woo'. Then my dad walks out there ensuite with a towel rustling his hair dry.

"Oh hello honey, Ollie" Dad hugged me and nodded to Ollie.

"Hey, I'm just picking up some spare clothes," I said grinning then leaving them both to whatever they were doing. Rolling my eyes on the way out of their room. I grab Ollie's hand pulling him to my room. I turn my head sideways looking back at him offering a soft smile, shrugging I turned to open the door. I feel like a little girl and flushing like a crazy kid. Is this what is meant to feel like when you find your mate. I feel so giddy and my stomach feels like there is a billion butterflies in there.

"You can have a seat while I grab some things" pointing over to the computer chair "Oh yeah I'll need to bring my laptop as well if that's ok?" not sure why I'm asking him but it's the only way I can stay in touch with my friends so if I was spending a lot of time at his I may as well take it with me.

"Ah- why do you need to bring that?" He raises his eyebrow narrowing his eyes on me.

"I have made friends everywhere I've been, it's how we stay in touch and if I'm going to be over at yours a lot then I'm going to need it" I walk over to my laptop and turn it on "here I'll show you".

I open it on the browser and type in Facebook then sign in.

"Jeez you have a lot of friends" His eyes were wide in shock but he was right I did have a lot of friends in total I couldn't give you a number but from what is saying on Facebook there was 430 and that not counting that people I've met here.

"Yup I like to stay in touch with them all I hope you don't mind?"

"As long as they ain't guys then it's ok" I frowned really is he going to be so possessive now.

"I do have guys friends but your welcome to perv on my profile as much as you like it's not like I'd hide anything from you" I wouldn't but there are things I'd rather keep private than share everything with him.

"Give me your details so I can keep an eye on it myself" he grunted a smile.

"No way! I'm not giving you out my information if you must snoop then do what other people do and check out my profile every day as stalkers do." I muttered turning my laptop back of, closing it and unplugging it then taking it with me into the closest while I hunted for clothes to take with me.