Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I woke up realizing I wasn't in my own bed. This bed was much more comfortable than my own, I could feel my body sinking deeper into the foam mattress. I let my eyes blink a few times to adjust to the brightness streaming through the curtains welcoming a new day.

Once I could see probably I knew where I was. I turned to see a sleeping beauty who started to tighten his grip around me, bringing me in closer if that was even possible. I inhale his sweet, sweet scent while looking at every detail of his face, I eyed every detail carefully from his strong jawline to his perfect lips those lips that would feel perfect against my own. I watched as he breathed in and out. I knew I had this creepy smile on my face but I just couldn't help myself. He was perfect, this was perfect and my family were staying here it was all perfect.

Then it all came back to me about last night. My parents were going to settle down here and join Ollie's pack the pack that I'm Luna off and my brother is Beta off. It felt so unreal, my stomach was in knots over the unbelievable feeling.

I felt Ollie move and his eyes started to twitch. He must be waking up 'perfect timing' I thought. I can jump out of bed and find a toilet. As his arm moved around my stomach the pressure got heavier and heavier man he had some strength on him I felt like I was going to burst at any giving second.

"Ollie" I whispered giving him a little shove.

"Ollie" I shoved harder.

"Mmm"

"I need to pee" I squeal shoving him harder so his arm would let me become free and sprinting out of bed over to the open door and finding the toilet hiding in there.

I sat a little longer looking down to see I wasn't in my dress anymore but from what I see I think it's one of Ollie's tops it smelt like him so it must be his. I was sitting just below my butt-covering my underwear which was just good. I belittle uncomfortable showing all my bits. Although saying that he must have changed me.

I stepped back out after doing my business Ollie was sitting up in the bed with his hands behind his head flexing out those buff arms of his, he was watching my every move.

"Did you change me?" I asked pinching to the top I had on.

"Yeah, I thought you'd be a little more comfortable than wearing your dress". His eyes widen as if he was remembering und-dressing me.

He had a point but he has seen me in my underwear before I was ready. I felt a tad embarrassed and my cheeks flushed red I could tell when the heat hit them. I walked back over to the bed and slipped back in pulling the cover right over me.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing... Well, it's just I'm not too comfortable with showing you my body yet" I said muttering into the cover that I grasped so tightly trying to hide my embarrassed smile and my face flushed more.

"Why not, your beautiful and your mine. You have nothing to be ashamed of" He told me as he wrapped his arm around me pulling me in closer to him.

"I know but you're my first boyfriend, well in fact you still haven't even asked me yet but that's not the point. I've never been with another guy before" I pointed out making sure he took my hint about asking me out as his 'girlfriend'.

"Oh, I see, well I do hope you can learn to be comfortable with me as I am your's Kacey i technical don't have to ask you seeing as we are meant for each other" He winks squeezing me tighter.

"Is that your way of saying I'm already your girlfriend?" I raise an eyebrow at him then smiled.

" I suppose it is, now come on let's get breakfast" He took my hand and helped out back out of bed.