Chapter 18

We stood in front of the cinema for 15 minutes trying to pick a movie. They guys wanted action and we girls wanted a chick flick. So we compromised. Chick flick first then action after. The guy went off to get popcorn and drinks While me and Indi went to the ladies to quickly freshen up a bit. Then met the guys opening the door into the cinema room we were going into. Ollie whipped out his phone so we could find her seat numbers as we creep up the stairs. The chairs reclined and thankfully they double up so I and Ollie could cuddle up in the chair too.

While watching the first movie, I glanced at the guys who looked so bored out of their minds. Ollie didn't look that bored. He was pretty content with me in his arms. He glances down giving me a wink and a smile. In the second movie, all the guys were a bit more relaxed. They laughed at the funny bits rather loudly. I enjoyed the movie too.

It was just after 10.30 pm when we finally left the cinema. I was almost asleep on Ollie the last movie was really long. I think Indi was getting tired too when I glanced over she was walking like she was drunk. I had to smile cause I was walking the same way. Then Ollie lifted me up sweeping me off my feet and carried me into the passenger side of the car. I'm so glad I learnt from my parent to keep a blanket in here. We use to stop off and stare at the stars. Bringing a blanket with us cuddling up together all under the one blanket.

I must have dozed off on the way home. I barely felt like we were in the car that long. Ollie had got me back out and up the stairs and into his bed once again.

----

"Giving me the controller" I could hear someone fighting down the stairs waking me up. Ollie wasn't here his side was bare. I stretched out rolling over to get out of bed. Strolling downstairs to see who was fighting over god knows what.

"Guys, will you shut up?" I yelled. Looking around to see who was there.

"Sorry, Luna," I noticed Spencer and Scott in the games room.

"Are you guys back here again" I sighed "Please just call my Kacey, Me and Ollie hav..." I trailed off realising it was none of their business.

"Ah..yeah. Ollie has better entertainment than the packhouse" They both shrugged turning back to the tv screen.

"Speaking of which were is Ollie?" looking around for him.

"He left an hour ago to talk with Layton finalising plans"

"Ok" Nice of him to wake me and say or even leave a note. I went back upstairs and grab some sports gear to go for a run. Ollie can find me later.

I grabbed a bottle of water then head outside. I ran a mile and a half stopping by the lake to catch my breath. I saw a cliff not too far, walking over and sitting down. Taking in the view and sipping on my water. I checked my watch which was tracking my progress. I like to keep myself fit. Especially with all the junk, I've been eating lately.

I must have sat here for a good hour before I heard a branch snap nearby. When I stood up to look I saw Layton coming out from behind a tree. I nodded and returned to sit down again.

"What you doing up here?" Layton came and sat down next to me.

"Fresh air. Exercise" My eyes were fixed out into the ocean. I love the smell of salty water. Being up here helped clear my head. I hadn't checked on my parent or Jack and his family yet. I was trying to set myself up to see them. I knew they would all be ok but it's brought up memories of being back in that pack. We were miserable. I just couldn't process the images that flashed through my mind.

"Ollie will be back looking for you"

"Well, he didn't bother to leave me a note this morning to say where he was going so.." I shrugged.