Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Turning off the car I took a heavy sigh. Ollie was waiting for me outside my parent's house. He walked over and got into the passenger side. I spoke first before he could start giving me a lecture "Look I... I probably shouldn't be mad at you but i am. You can't say things like that, about killing or locking away a child it's just wrong" I blinked back some unsteady tears keeping my eyes locked onto the wheel. My face was already sticky for the tears i have shred before.

"Kacey, I'm the Alpha of this pack I have to protect them, keep them safe. Before you, I would kill anything that crosses the territory line. I'm sorry that it offended you but it's my job" He tried to touch me but i moved my arm away.

"I get that but come on Ollie it's a tiny little kid are you seriously telling that you'd kill the poor little thing" I turned to give him an evil look "Don't you think that kid doesn't deserve to grow up in a safe place like every other kid"

I throw a bunch of questions at him and his face becoming paler the more i through at him. Eventually i got out of the car and sulked down the side of the car. I heard the other side door open and close. Ollie rush around to me bring me into his arms. As much as i didn't want to be in them i knew all the rage I build-up would only be fixed by him and only him.

I worked myself up for nothing. I knew what an alpha en-tails yet here i am bawling my eyes out and cursing the one person i should be able to trust more than anyone in the world. Maybe it was a slip of the tongue when he said it who knows. I let him take me into his embrace and let me cry it all out. Maybe I'm just feeling emotionally from everything that's just happened. Finding people from our old pack isn't something i thought would be possible now after so long plus we have came a long way away from where that pack was. Must have taking them forever just to get here. I mean we have travelled a lot to but from the mount of time we've been away from there. I guess they must have stopped of at some places to rest as well.

"Hush now" He said stroking my hair. He gentle lifts me up and slipped into the driving seat with me sitting on his lap. I rested my head back on his shoulder has he started up the car and began to drive back to pack house. Not sure why i call it the pack house to be honest it's only Ollie who lives there the main house its little further down the street with guards at either side of the high fenced gate with security wire on the tops so if any trespasser tried to climb over they'd be stuck or electrocuted.

He took the turn for his house and drove slowly up the drive away. The garage door open up and the car came to a stop inside. Ollie took the key out pushing the door open so he could shuffle us out. He closed the door behind us.

"Ollie you can put me down now i can walk you know," I said seeing him struggling.

"No, I like carrying you" I rolled my eyes at him as we went inside.

He took us up stairs to his room. He finally put me down and i stubble over to the closet and pulled out some pj's I was super tired and need to lie down. I think all the crying has tired me out.

"Here you can wear this" Ollie said tossing me a hoodie top.

I took it and grabbed my shorts then walked into the bathroom to changed. When i re-enter the room Ollie is in his boxers pulling back the covers on the bed. I walk over to the right side and slipped in. Ollie jogged over the switch and turn the light off before slipping in next to me. I curled myself around him with my head on his chest listening to his heart beating. Soon the darkest of the room pulling me in completely taking my over active mind.

Ollie's pulls me closer into his chest and sucks huge amount of air up his nose inhaling my scent. We both drift off into the darkest after a shitty day.