Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Mum we're away" I yelled as me, Austin and Maya left for school.

"Ok kids see you later"

I know we are no longer little kids but my mum has been shouting this all week. Well, I guess to her we're still her little kids.

I've managed to avoid Layton looking at me for the past few days but instead, I've been getting death glare from this so-called Sasha lass.

I see her problem, it's also my problem seeing as she is still trying to get Ollie's attention. Every time I catch her even trying to get his attention I beat her to it. Running and sliding in-between her and my 'mate'.

I kiss his cheek as I fly past and he just laughs casually. Then chases me down the hall. I turned to always see her sulking stomping her feet like a baby.

Anyways Friday is now here and i was so happy it was nearly Saturday. The day I knew that was going to change my whole life. The day that means no more travelling with my parents. I was finally getting the wanted I've always craved the most.

Finally, I was getting to stay put and live out my life in one place. Make friends and actually get to enjoy hanging out with them without worrying but leaving again in a few months. With my mind being on overdrive i hadn't realised i was now at school sitting in my car staring into space.

'Tap tap'

Jumping out of my skin I turned to my left to see Ollie bend down knocking on my window. I smiled and grabbed my bag before getting out of the car.

"Hey Handsome" I gave him a kiss on the cheek

"Hey gorgeous" He took my hand and we strolled to the main door.

-------

"Wait here and don't move" Ollie said as i gave him a confused look.

"What!, Where are you going?"

"Toilet, I'll be 2 seconds" I sighed

"Ollie i can meet you in class it's just there" I could tell he was thinking about it.

"Ok, I suppose. Remember to keep my seat" I nodded and let him go.

Since the other day with this girl Ollie has been little more protective over me. Well i guess he likes to make this Sasha jealous to cause trouble every time i noticed her she rolls her eyes or nudge pass me.

Well instead of her today it was Layton. He must have been watching as Ollie went inside the boy's room and grabbed my arm to the side pulling us into the side hall so no one could see us.

"Ouch, what are you doing?" I was half shouting.

"Shhh, be quiet and listen" Man these alphas are a pain here.

I didn't say anything but waited for him to carry on.

"We need to talk."

"Layton I shouldn't be seen talking to you. I've heard you were a player too" I tried to walk away back he grabbed my arm back.

"Player? You think I'm a player" he laughed.

"From what I've been told and seen. You kind of look like you may be. I don't wanna get involved in that kind of thing and.." I bit my lower lip wondering if i should say anything. "I know about your parents too" I blurted out maybe a bit too much.

"What! who told yo- no wait... That's not his place to tell you. It's something i don't need people knowing about ok." He sighed turning away from me with his hands in his hair. Boy, he was pretty fit too. Shit no, no i can't think like that. "Your so under the thumb. You believe anything they tell you" He says as he turns back to look at me.

"Wait, what do you mean by that?" Ok, now I'm really confused I'm under no one's thumb.

From what I've been told by Ollie he was a guy not to be around. He would try it on with me even though i was Ollie's mate. Is he now telling me that Ollie was wrong?

Surely not i mean isn't your mate suppose to tell you the truth, if that wasn't it then what was it.

"I mean don't believe everything people tell you because it's not all true"

"Why are you even telling me this, it's not like your my mate and how can we be friends it will be impossible"

"Because I believe you are good for both of us. Meaning you are the one to solve things between both me and Ollie so we can work together against these rogues that are heading this way"

"Uh, there are rogues heading our way? Does Ollie know this?"

"Well yeah I would think he does, I'm sure I heard him and Mason talking about rogue's being close by and dealing with them soon"

"Are we able to handle them" I push back as i stepped a bit closer to him. 

"Handle what?" I heard from behind me.

Shit shit shit. Ollie must have heard us talking and followed our voices to here.

" Ollie, he pulled me over here as I wa-" He cut me off before I could even tell him what happened. Shoving me behind him. I tried to look over my shoulder to Layton but Ollie he was bloody tall. So I peeked under to look.

"I told you to go right to class and who do you think you are pulling MY MATE over here" If he was happy before he's defo pissed now.

"I needed to talk to her and by the sounds of it you have not mention to her about those rogues coming this way, you do realise if they know you have a mate now they will try come for her to get to you? You don't know what they are capable of" 

"What?" I fired at Ollie "Is this true. Am I in danger and if so why haven't you told me this" I pushed myself in between them both.

"I have no idea why they're coming this way and there is only 3 of them that we have tracked so far we can handle it"

"There's more than three coming Ollie I hear there is at least 10 or more all travelling this way" I listened to them both going on about these so call rogues coming but without realising I started to walk away from them both squabbling. I somehow managed to get to my car and unlock the door.

"Kacey" I could faintly hear but i was to focus on what was said. I could be in danger. I've not even been here that long. Find my mate and I could be in danger what the fuck.

"Kacey"

"Where are you going" I look to Ollie as he was now standing next to me with Layton by his side.

"I need to leave I need to get out of here...You both need to work together and fix this fast and i mean work together Ollie" I looked him deep in his eyes making sure he got that hint.

"Ok, ok now get in the other side I'll drive you" I was upset. I mean I've only just bloody move here how could i be in danger already. It's a dam piss-take. Why hasn't he told me anything. I had to find out from Layton.

--------------------

A/N

Correct typo's :)