Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The sound of rain could be heard hitting my window as I woke up. It was Monday morning, the first day of school. What a perfect day to start right!. Well, thank goodness for the new car I got. She was my baby and I love her so much although I only had her a day, I could see myself becoming very attached to her.

I stepped into a shower letting the warm water soak my body taking some of the stress I was feeling about going into another new school. Once I was done I headed for my closet. Since it was bucketing down outside I thought it best to wear some skinny jeans, boots that sat below my knee, a tank top and a cream cardigan. I'd just use my umbrella to get into the car so save taking a heavy jacket in with me.

As I finished up getting ready I heard my phone beep signalling I had a text message. I flopped on my bed reaching over to the side table and grabbing it.

"Morning gorgeous" I read the name and it was from an unknown.

I took the piece of paper from my desk to see if it was in fact Ollies number as I hadn't added it in yet and as I looked at it back and forth between my phone and the piece of paper all the numbers match up.

"Good morning to you too x" I quickly replied.

Not sure how he got my number because I definitely did not give him it.  Must have been  Austin, I grabbed my new bag from the floor swung it over my shoulder and skipped downstairs for breakfast.

Lucky Austin and Maya were in school still so at least I knew a few people there. I was looking forward to seeing Ollie and our date this weekend. I hope the weather is nice for it otherwise we'll have to do it all indoors.

I loved making new friends and I knew from being back in the pack your all like one big family. They always have your back well that was until ours began to fall apart.

I must admit though that alpha scared the crap out of me and everyone else. Not sure what's going on in his head but only his closest family really knew. I always wonder what his problem was and why he took it out on us. After Luna was killed he was never the same again.

Oh, wells here goes my first day of school. We all walked out and headed to our cars. Austin drove him and Maya and I said I'd drive myself because I wanted to show off my baby.

I put my bag on the passenger seat and started the car up. Checking my mirrors and pulling out before my brother had the chance to move I grinned to myself quickly looking in the mirror before watching the road again.

Wow, this place seriously has way too many trees around here. All I could see was green, green and more green. Soon I enter a quiet street I could see the school was just up ahead.

Thankfully making it without 15 minutes. I found a car space near the back, I didn't like to seem so keen so I was parked at the back away from everyone else.

'Beep beep' I snapped my head up to see a car tooting at me.

As I looked longer I could see it was Ollie. He pulled up and parked next to me. Turning off the engine grabbing his books and his bag he had his keys in his other hand. Giving me such a big smile and pressing the button on his car to lock up the car. I was leaning against my car trying to look at sexy or something.

"Nice car"

"Thanks, I like to think she is a classic" I swung my bag over my shoulder and we walked towards the school.

"Beeeeeep!" Austin came to a steady stop.

He almost ran us down but lucky he stopped 3 feet in front of us. That was so close what the hell was he doing not watching where he was driving. He turned into a parking space quickly and then ran out.