Chapter 11

Chapter 11

We drove to the packhouse within 10 minutes. I hadn't noticed that Layton was following behind in his car. Ollie left his behind and drove my baby, I didn't get much of a choice he has bugged me to drive it for the past few days. I think it was too soon because I've just met him and I'm scared he'll scratch her or damage something before I get any good use out of her.

Pulling up in front of the house he turned off the engine and got out. I followed him and heard another car door close gesturing that Layton was right behind us. I'm guessing Ollie gave him permission to come into our territory otherwise his arse would have been getting kicked upside down when we crossed the territory line.

Ollie led the way to his office once we all were in-side he closed the door. Me and Layton both took a seat in front of the desk which is when I saw another seat next to Ollie. I wondered why it was there and as I thought this Ollie spoke up.

"Oh, Kacey since your my mate and of course Luna you get to sit on this side now" I didn't grudge I got up and took up the seat feeling mighty tall and bossy like I owned the place. wondered if it was like this in Layton's pack also would his mate sit by his side whenever there was an important meeting and such.

"Thanks" I beamed looking back at Layton.

I sat up straight trying to look like I was in charge but failed miserably. I sat in silence when Ollie started to talk.

"Your welcome" He paused then turned to face Layton " Now Layton If there is a group of rogues heading this way we need to sort it out. We'll need to call a meeting with both packs and let them all be aware and watch their backs so we don't lose anyone else"

"I agree when shall we have this meeting?"

"I think soon as possible, Sunday should be fine if you can manage that"

"Is that the earliest you can fit it in?"

"Yes Saturday we have something very important going on and can not be put off and Sunday is the next day free"

"Ok Sunday it is"

With that Layton stood up and walked over to the door he turned around looking back at us. I kept my eyes fixed on him for a few seconds. He gave me a nod and smiled. Sure Ollie saw that too but never said anything.

"Kacey, Ollie" He nodded with respect then walked out.

I think that's something they do around here in respect for one another but I can't be sure these pair are very weird. Ollie managed to solve this without making a fuss but I still have no idea why he has a grudge over Layton. I literally told him to get it sorted as I hate to think if we don't work together something could go horribly wrong. 

I thought he said both of them were attacked by that group long ago and lost people from each pack. It doesn't make sense why he is mad at Layton unless there is something more.

Could Ollie maybe be jealous that Layton got on well with the ladies... No that can't be it, he has me now or could that be it because I talk to random people all week and he hated it but that can't be it either since it had nothing to do with Layton. When I say people I meant guys they'd come over to say 'hey' and once they knew I was with Ollie they'd back away or say 'nice to meet you, Luna'.

Whatever it was he sure wasn't going to tell me now. So I guess I better not push the matter.

I realized that between both packs we make up more or less the whole school. Which was a really, really big school. I think I got lost at least 6 times in my first 2 days. With Ollie's and Austin help, I found my way around.