Chapter 19

Ollie got home a few hours later from training, I was waiting for the right time to sit down and have a chat with him. He had given a quick kiss then right up the stairs to his office. Well, that was nice 'no hi babe how's you' or 'how was your day?'.

Nothing. I had to question him as I've been going through a lot. Although I haven't asked how he is doing. I wait a few minutes then follow him up.

"Hey," I say giving his door a little knock before popping my head around.

He had his elbows on his table and his face resting in his hands. He looked tired. "Hey, babe" He says pushing himself back in his chair. He smiles tapping his leg for me to go and sit on. I close the door and go over. Slowly sitting down and getting comfortable.

"Are you ok?" I ask gazing at him. He closes his eyes for a few seconds then returns them to mine. 

"Yeah, just tired. We have been training all morning" I could see it in his eyes. 

"Here let me run you a nice bath," I say bouncing off his legs to the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom turning on the hot water. I look around for some bubble baths and salts. Tossing in a load of salts and half a cup of bubble bath. I waved my hands around in the hot water making tons of bubbles then I turned on the cold water so it doesn't get too hot that it will burn his skin off. "Ollie" I called so he knew it was ready. He came in and started to stripped down.

 "Would you like to join me?" I thought about it but I think he probably needs to have a really good soak without me. 

"Make next time" I winked walking out the bathroom leaving him to bathe.

Since he was relaxing I decided I'd go for a walk hopefully he stays in the bath longer than 5 minutes to enjoy it. I decided I'd walk back towards my parent's house. Then up and along towards the cliffs. It was a great walk that took around half an hour to walk towards my parents then another 20 minutes through the woods to the cliffs. I find my spot which is a pile of rocks, I sit facing out towards to ocean below. It's magical up here, a great place to get lost in your thoughts.

"Out on your own again" I turned to face Layton standing just of to my right. Then I turn to face the ocean again.,

"Is it odd that you keep following me turning up wherever I am here?" I say wondering why on earth is he here again?

"Ouch, I'm not following you in fact this was my secret spot before you moved here" I glance over with a raised eyebrow. "In that case, ill find another spot to admire the view..."

As I stand to walk off Layton grazes my arm. "You don't have to go, I don't mind sharing" He winks at me.

I tut shaking my head. "If you're trying to wind Ollie up I swear I'll kick your arse" I know he could take me any time but I wouldn't go without trying my best.

"Chill, I ain't trying to wind him up. Even though that seems to be pretty easy when it comes to you" He grins. I just wanna smack it off his face but instead, I sigh as I return to my spot facing once again out to the ocean. 

"You need to stop winding him up it's not cool. Need to find someone else to annoy instead"

"Ahh but winding him up makes me feel better"

"Really?" I shake my head as he sits down nodding his head.

We sit in silence for a bit, listening to the birds sing and the ocean swishing against the rocks below. I glance at my watch noticing I've been gone a while and I should head back.

"I gotta go," I say standing to my feet in a hurry.

"Ok" He announces following suit "Are you coming back to school soon?" He asks. Must have noticed I wasn't there.

"I'm not sure" I turned to face him. I glance down before looking back at him " We found some of our old pack from years ago. They are on the mend so maybe next week" He nods his head acknowledging.

"I remember I was in the infirmary then too remember" Oh yeah, I had forgotten I saw him when I got down. 

"I hope to be back next week" I smile then turn off in the direction of the Ollies.

I wondered why he was always there when I'm go out on a walk myself. Never with anyone else. Like he waits for me to come out on my own. I know my parent's house is on the outskirts of the packhouse just. It's like he senses me crossing that line and is always right behind me waiting. Waiting for god knows what. It's like having another protector. Someone else guarding me. To make sure no harm comes my way or something. I don't understand these alpha's why are they so concerned about what I do. I get why Ollie is but why Layton. He isn't my mate, we aren't in the same pack. We have united for this fight and after that, it's back to hating each other again.

What's he playing at. Why does he always want to get close. I tried my best to shake the thought from my head as i get closer to Ollie's house. Don't need him questioning me about Layton. As It's getting close to dinner time i decide to go prepare food for us all. I give a glance back to the woods, like i know he is still watching me. They currently have access to our land like us his. We live pretty close there is probably about 2 miles in between that isn't any pack territory. The school comes into the part too for both pack to go to school. Plus my house too. As I turn to go inside i seen Layton nodding and running off back to his again.

That asshole must have followed me back. Confused passes through me, I shake my head and close the door.