Chapter 1

WARNING: this book will be violent, sexual and have cues so if you have a innocent mind STOP READING NOW!!!

Hi I'm Sarah I'm 14, i have black hair, chocolate brown eyes and I am 5 ft 8".

I live on my own after my mum and dad were slaughtered and I was left for dead by two big bulky men. I have no friends. No don't feel sorry for me I choose not to I used to be really popular but after the incident I found if you love some one in anyway you get hurt in the end, so I don't bother any more. I'm also rich I know how great(note the sarcasm) but as they say money doesn't bring you happiness and it's true. Well sometimes.

Now let me tell you how I ended up like this.........

Blood dripped from the lifeless body I once called dad, he lay there motionless his head decapitated and being used a a football. I caught odd glimpses of his glazed over eyes as they kicked it on there make shift football field. My mum screamed at the top of her voice and the men put a gun to her head she whimpered and seemed to freeze like time as they slowly pulled the trigger back inch by inch until there was a loud band and blood spattered in my face, her lifeless body fell onto my lap making me scream.

I sat bolt right up in my bed screaming as I relived that terrible night that I lost everything I loved. Sweat drenched my bed and my hair was damp,sticking to my face. I stumbled out of bed to get a freezing cold shower trying to forget those tormenting memories from a six weeks ago.

when I got out of the shower I went to get a bowl of captain crunch but while half way through my bite I was interrupted by the door bell I grumbled and went to answer.

" Hello is your mum or dad in?" the postman asked

"There dead" I replied in a pissed off voice he looked shocked then asked " guardians?"

"Don't have any. Now what?" I nearly shouted his eyes widened in shock and he just gave me a package and asked me to sign i complied and then grumbled 'about time' under my breath with that I turned and slammed the door. I finished my breakfast then opened the package to find a letter and a small box I opened the letter.

DEAR MISS SARAH TAYLOR

CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE BEEN PICKED TO MEET BLACK

VEIL BRIDES ON THE 27 MAY AT THE TAYLOR HOTEL AT 4 IN THE AFTERNOON. YOUR PASS IS IN THE BOX.

HOPE YOU CAN BE THERE.

BLACK VEIL BRIDES

I screamed and jumped up and down then fell to the floor in hysterics. I owned that hotel and I get to meet my favourite band at my hotel LOL! Mum would of loved this I thought but it was painful thinking of her so I burst into tears until I fell asleep.

When I woke up it was three so I ran upstairs and put on my black leather pants black knee high converse, red shiny bra, black leather jacket and by blood red elbow fingerless fishnet gloves straightened my hair then ran downstairs and jumped on my motor bike and set of to the hotel. Now I know what your thinking I'm to young to have a motorbike but hey my dad was the biggest mobster and my mum was a very powerful lady so people never stop me and when dad was alive he taught me many things like how to drive, use guns, fight and never go any where un armed. So now I have three guns with me at all times. My dad was awesome! I stopped and jumped if the bike.

"Miss Taylor what a nice surprise" The bellboy told me.

"Yeah yeah" I paused and looked at his name badge ."Larry now if anyone touches the bike I'm going to kill them, got it?" He gulped "Good now set up the king sweet I don't give a shit who is there get them out and in half an hour send up room service to take our orders for lunch."