Epilogue

Five years later

A lot of things have happened in the last few years. Me and cc got married and now have two children and one on the way. We have one daughter called Autumn and a son called Fallon after Fallon. We don't know the sex of our unborn child as we want it to be a surprise.

"Mum!" Fallon squealed I laughed and picked him up.

"What's the matter?" I asked

"Autumn took my car" He screamed.

"Wow kid calm down you said she could play with it" cc replied before kissing me. I laughed.

"Go play with autumn please" He nodded and I put him down.

Cc pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately.

"God I've missed you" He said as he had just been on tour for three months as a good bye as all of them had children on the way.

Jake married Ellie and there having a little girl who will be called called olivia-Marie.

Jinxx and sammi have a boy called Daniel and have are having a girl who will be called Nikki.

Ash is married! And having twins! His wife is called Lilly and the twins will be called Brock and Amy after Andy's adoptive parents.

Agent Gibbs, Dinozzo and McGee now work for me as Zane has gone into retirement but he lives with us as he is like a father figure.

And then theres me. I'm still in satans revenge but half of our proceeds now go to charity. I never went back to school and I'm not half a reckless as I used to be.

Now all that's left is to thank you for staying with me on this roller coaster I call my life. So thank you!

______________________________

Wow it's over! Thank you so much for reading I really appreciate it.

There is a sequel go check it out its called There what?!

Autumn out