Chapter 21

Sarah's p.o.v

Blood! So much fucking blood! But I can't do anything to save him and we both know it. Fallon looked up at me before speaking.

"Promise me you won't do anything stupid" I nodded. "Don't mope around for weeks please. Move an I would really like you to get together with cc to be honest." I frowned.

"No you can't die." My voice was literally a broken sob.

"One of us had to." He coughed up blood."My final wish is for a kiss." I didn't hesitate and kissed him with everything I had hoping he would realise how much I loved him. I felt Fallon stiffen underneath me I pulled back and checked for a pulse.

Nothing.

My beautiful boyfriend was dead and he had died for something I had done. I clutched at his body and cried for the loss of the man I loved. I felt strong arms encased my body trying rip me from Fallon's now stiff grip. I kicked the captor and gripped him tighter.

"Sarah we have to move." Came Zanes sad voice.

"We can't leave him." My voice came out in broken sobs.

"Don't worry Gibbs is coming to sort it out." He replied before pulling him out of my grasp and out if the building with the guys in tow. I screamed and kicked at the thought of leaving him alone in that room. I looked over and Andy.

"You ok honey?" He looked over at me and nodded putting on a brave face. "Is everyone else ok?" They all nodded still and a daze at the sight of his death.

Ten minutes later we pulled up at the house. I walked straight up stairs and went to bed before crying my self to sleep.

Two weeks later.......

I've been numb for the past to two weeks. Waking up, cutting, sleeping and cutting again. Andy and the guys have been trying to get me to eat, drink and talk but I can't. Although I wouldn't really call it sleeping as I wake up screaming and crying because I see HIS death again and again.

It's HIS funeral today. Yeah even in my head I cant say HIS name. It's like I'm missing something and I can't figure out what it is yet I know at the same time.

I walked to the closet and put on a plain black dress and pulled my hair back into a messy pony tail before walking down stairs.

HE had died a hero, after Gibbs and Abby had announced his cause on death every one had treated HIM like a hero. All that's left now is to expose my bastards parents for what they did. I'm planning on doing this straight after the funeral as I have set up a conference with me, the guys, Gibbs his team and Zane. Non of them know what it is about but they will find out soon.

The sleek black car pulled up three minutes late to take us to the church. Not paying them! You see after it happened I've gone back to what I was like after what happened with my 'Parent' but it's a lot worse.

Ten minutes later we arrived at the church.

The funeral it's self wasn't to bad, yeah there was a lot of crying, mainly from me, and people talked about HIM but it was still a funeral so equally awful.

After the funeral Gibbs and his team arrived to take us to the studio where the truth will come out. We were escorted straight to the studio where the interview immediately started.

"Miss Taylor a lot of people are confused to why this interview is taking place. Please can you tell the viewers why" Jill ( the interviewer said) I cleared my throat.

"Yeah-" Andy gasped and Jill raised her eyebrow in a questioning manor.

"This is the first time in two weeks she has said a word." His voice was gruff.

"If you want me to keep talking then shhh" He nodded. " As I was saying yes I have called this interview to tell you the truth about my parent and the circumstances of Fffalons death." A single tear escaped my eye I didn't move to wipe it away. "It's quite simple really. I was accused of killing two csi members so I started to instigate and found out one of them was posing as my door man so I came up with a plan to find out who. I was hiding in a body bag posing as my door man waiting for the people who wanted me dead to collect him. Once I was collected and moved into the warehouse. This is where it happened" I was cut off by Andy.

"While she was doing this me and the guys were kidnapped and tied to Walls in a warehouse for her to cone and get us" His voice was laced in anger.

"Once I knew about this I went into a killing spree trying to find them when I did I was in utter shock. Mum and dad were there. They told me that they had faked there own death to try to get me to kill myself. When this didn't work they had to kill me themselves. Andy was perfect bait. I killed my mum when she hurt Andy and dad shot Fallon so I repaid the favour by killing him. You can think what you want about me but they had to die. If they would kill there own children for power what would they do to you? Thank you and good night" I stood up and went home.

________________________________

OMFG! Just the epilogue to go. Please tell me what you think and if you like it

Autumn out