Chapter 9

Andy's p.o.v

The ambulance arrived in about 7 minutes later and the paramedics gasped at the sight of Sarah covered in blood laying lifeless on the floor. They ran to her side immediately and checked for a pulse.

"Dave an IV drip and guys what blood type is she?" The female paramedic asked.

"O+" Fallon answers straight awa.y

"Dave tell the guys in resuscitation to get 2 pints of O+ blood ready" She started barking orders at the poor guy to quick for us to here. I turned to the guys and we silently agreed to let me o an they would meet us there.

We walked in to the ambulance where they put her a heart monitor all I could hear was beeping.

Beep......beep......beep......beep.....Beep......beep......beep...............................................................................

It stopped and made a weird noise the lady paramedic started to but these orange pads on her chest and got what look like irons then putting it to her body making her convulse. Still nothing she tries again yet again nothing she repast the process ten times with no success she glances at her watch.

"Time of dea" I interrupted her not letting her finish that sentence.

"One last time please" I begged her she sighed and did it again.

Beep.....beep......beep......beep......Beep.....beep......beep......beep......

I sighed a breath of relief that she was going to make it even if it was for now I loved her and would never let her go.

I stood it the waiting room pacing for two reason one; because everyone was taking ages and two; because they had taken her into theatre to sort out her arms.

"Andy!" Six different voices shouted simultaneously I turned to face them.

"How is she?" Fallon's voice asked

"Bad she died once in the ambulance and they have taken her into theatre to try sort out her arms. Guys she died again but what I want to know is why she did this." I spoke half angry.

Sarah's p.o.v

It was white with very bright lights. Yet here I am dead and still not knowing what I am going on about how normal. Maybe I'm not dead? It am I? Did I die then come back to life?

Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah a voice whispered. Urgh shut up in trying to sleep I shout in my mind. Stupid voice getting louder and louder. Why won't it leave me alone it not like I've done anything wrong well at least I don't think I have. Oh I slit my wrists but that is my choice. Sarah Sarah Sarah.

"Urgh shut up!" I shouted

"Nurse nurse she's awake!" a distant voice shouted followed by a series if loud bangs. After the bangs stopped I slowly opened my eyes to seven angry faces SHIT!

"Errr hi?" I mumbled.

"Why the hell did you do that?!" Andy bellowed.

"Look I can't take this shit now so either shut up or piss off" I shouted back equally as loud.

"No Sarah we've all been here for five hours we deserve some answers" A random tall dark and scary guy told me.

"And you are?" I asked rudely.

"Ohhhh now I'm offended babe you should remember me of all people as I am the reason this happened" Tall dark and scary told me.

"Aright tosser just tell me who you are this game is stupid" I huffed.

" Oh hello darling I'm Fallon" He spoke I jumped out of my bed and ripped the drip out of my arm causing blood to spurt out of my arm a winced in pain.

"Sarah get back in bed your still not well enough to go!" Andy exclaimed .

"Look I'm going home I don't care if I'm fucking I'll I'm bit staying here!" I then slammed the door after I left.

I walked outside of the hospital still in my blooded clothes from earlier that day I called a taxi and waited.......

Andy's p.o.v

She slammed the door shut leaving the room vibrating.

"What now?" Fallon asked.

"We go home and talk to her there." cc spoke.

"Let's go." I jumped up and walked out of the room not waiting for there answer.

________________________

Well hello now I know it hasn't been a week since I last uploaded but this is a birthday treat although it should be a treat for me cause it was by birthday on Sunday but not the point. Anyway it is currently 11:45pm at night on Sunday so I'm knackered as I have been doing a assault course, drill, firing on the range, first aid and commander task which included me getting drenched not fun at 8 am in the morning when it is chucking it down.

Now you don't all know me but I'm very random for instance I got my sister boyfriends number out of her phone and texted him saying

I'm a ninja. A MICHAEL JACKSON ZOMBIE NINJA. I will rape you!

He wasn't very happy lol so going back to what I was saying here is my new thing

Autumns random question of the day?

Why do donkeys only eat dogs

Autumn out