Chapter 8

Andy's p.o.v

I hated watching her that sad and vulnerable it just didn't seem right so I had to do something ti help her and that's when it hit me if she could find me in minutes then why couldn't I find him? I typed his name in and 235 ,4567 results kill me now, actually scrap that Sarah needs me wait until we find him. I then typed in Sarah and Fallon and clicked on the first result.

Sarah Taylor and Fallon smith have been dating for 11 years and have been said to be a very loved up couple. They are the perfect match for each other and would be lifeless without each other as proven after the accident. After that life changing event a report was sent out asking for Mr smith not to be mentioned as they didn't know where he was but it is being investigated. Since then Miss Taylor has been deteriorating to the point where no one can touch her.

"Holy shit!" I mumbled I kept on searching until I found his last known contact details when I found them I set to work.

Dear Fallon

I'm Andy Biersack, Sarah's big brother. I need your help Sarah is really upset and struggling and she needs you so please come to her house.

Thanks Andy.

I pressed send and waited and waited and waited until I finally got a reply.

Andy,

Please use this address FallonSmith@mymail.com.I will come an help but does she remember me?

Fallon

I instantly replied

Fallon

Yes she does remember you she is Now crying her eyes out at the thought of ever forgetting you.

Andy

Seconds later another reply

Andy

Ok I'm on my way now see you in a few

Fallon

I ran up to her room and found her screaming tears streaming down her face and her hair damp because of sweat caused by fear. Shit! I came beside her and pulled her into a tight hug never wanting to let go.

I whispered to her.

"Don't worry we found him he's coming." I held her for about half an hour before the door went she stiffened in my arms

"Don't worry I know who it is" I said before pushing myself of the bed and going to the door.

Sarah's p.o.v

He walked out of my room and I jumped of my bed and headed for the bathroom longing for pain. I opened the cabinet and grabbed my knife. I held the cold blade to my wrist before pushing it hard against the skin. Blood dripped down my arm spilling onto the white floor I did it again and again until I felt light headed I tried to stand up but fell down to the floor hitting my head on the sink then the tiles. My vision blurred slowly things seemed to slow down and I faintly heard someone scream before the warm dark tendrils of unconsciousness took me over.

Andy's p.o.v

I opened the door and there he stood. He had black hair brown eyes snake bites and was about 5"9 ft tall. No bad sis,not bad. I put my had out and he shook it.

"I'm Andy nice to meet you, come she is upstairs" I told him.

"Im Fallon as you know and how is she?" His deep voice asked.

"Bad really bad before you came she woke up drenched in sweat and screaming. She feels bad because she couldn't remember."

"She couldn't remember what?" he asked worried.

"Don't take this the wrong way but you. I mean she knew she forgot something but couldn't figure it out." I sighed.

"Well it's not her fault." He spoke but his voice cracked at the end I was about to speak but was cut of but a high pitch scream before shouts for sarah to wake up.

"SHIT!" I exclaimed and ran to her room.

She was on the floor covered in blood hardly breathing everyone frozen to the spot as she died I pulled out my phone and called and ambulance. Now we could only wait.

_____________________

Autumn out