Chapter 5

Sarah's p.o.v.

As we walked into the house there was an ear piercing scream. I froze and slowly turned to cc.

"Stay here please" I whispered the took off upstairs I slowly made my way up towards the door and paused listening intently for and sound. There was only four heart beats to I opened the door slowly.

Andy's. p.o.v

I walked out of the bedroom to see the guys stood there in Sarah bras. When Ash screamed and started going on about how good they look I knew it had gone to far!

"Guys!" I started shaking with anger. "Get the fuck out of them" I yelled scaring the crap out of them.

"But andy we look so good!" Ash exclaimed.

"Just do it!" I was said then really started shaking.

Sarah's p.o.v

I opened the door gun at the ready but found an even more disturbing picture. Ash and jinxx in my bras! Andy was trembling with anger. Ash screamed.

"Ahhhhhhh what the fuck are you pointing a gun at me for?" He screamed.

"Well shouldn't I be saying why the fuck are you in my bras? Now take them off right now and Andy cone here!" I told them sternly. Andy slowly walked over to me still shaking so I just pulled him into a hug. He visibly relaxed straight away.

"Thank you" he said.

"Huh what for?" I raised my eye brow.

"Stoping me from beating up the guys so thank you." He said with a grin.

"Well I couldn't have that now could I ?" I gave him a kiss in the cheek "CC GET HERE NOW!" I shouted. Within minutes he was here. "Get ready I will be up in 5 mins"

I walked upstairs and found all the guys there in leather jeans and leather jackets war paint re-done.

And they looked hot! Well Andy looked hot but not in a I would bang you way.

"Come on I want to get this done because I'm hungry!" I told them. We all walked down and headed to the limo waiting outside we all hoped in and then I spoke.

"Larry dates Shelly"

"But she also dates Dylan because she is a slut!" The driver exclaimed, the guys burst out laughing.

"What the hell was that?" Ash said still laughing.

"It the only way to know if the driver is authentic" I replied in a bored tone.

"Holy shit you take security seriously don't you?" Jinxx asked.

"Well yeah it is that or my life" I shrugged.

"Bloody hell!" They all exclaimed simultaneously. After about ten minutes of silent traveling we finally arrived at the studio.

"Hello I'm Laura I will be interviewing you today so if you follow me we will head to the green room" She said in a snobby tone.

"Right Laura I don't know if you know who I am but if you do and you want to keep your job I suggest you cut the snobby crap and be polite" I sneered.

"Who the fuck are you?" she glared.

"Right whats your full name and what channel is this for?" I asked innocently.

"Oh you should know that but it is Laura Warren and the channel is BBC 1" She replied in a bored tone.

"One moment" I told her then walked away and grabbed my phone.

"Hello this is BBC 1 how may I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"Hi Lilly its Sarah can you get me a presenter down to studio five now please" I asked.

"Yes Miss Taylor" Lilly replie.d

"Thank you and it is Sarah" and with that I hung up. I slowly walked up to Miss snob and saw her trying to get up close and personal with Andy he looked really uncomfortable.

"Hello Laura here is my card and please stop flirting with him he obviously not interested!" I shouted towards the end.

She red my card then looked confused.

"Your Sarah Taylor?" She asked shocked.

"Yes now your fired, so get the fuck out of here!" I shouted she slowly walked away.

Andy's p.o.v

As Sarah walked away Laura started to rub my arm and try to get close to me. I looked over to the guys to get help they were just snickering! I tried to push her away but she wouldn't move away.

Sarah walked up to me and looked totally pissed of so I shot her a pleading look.

"Hello Laura here is my card and please stop flirting with him he obviously not interested!" Sarah shouted towards the end.

She read her card then looked confused.

"Your Sarah Taylor?" She asked shocked.

"Yes now your fired, so get the fuck out of here!" She shouted them Laura slowly walked away.

"Thank you" I yelled while hugging her "But what does your card say?" I asked confused so she passed me one.

SARAH TAYLOR

Owner of BBC, itv and Chanel 4 & 5. The it had a little picture of her on it.

"Hahahaha shit you never cease to amaze me!" I exclaimed.

Sarah's p.o.v

"Right come in we have a inter view to do" I said while dragging them to wards the room the interview started about ten seconds after we arrived.

"Hi guys I'm Tilly Everson and this is BBC 1 interviewing Sarah Taylor and Black Veil Brides." she said.

"Hey." We all said in unison.

"Now can I ask you Sarah how the explosion happened?" Tilly asked.

"Well I had won the meet and greet competition and we had headed up to the king sweet and as I was hugging Andy I saw a man with a gun." I was cut of by Andy.

"So this young lady screamed my named then turned us around and took the bullet for me." Andy explained.

"But Sarah it was reported that you wouldn't talk to anyone unless they worked for you and definitely wouldn't touch them since the attack on the first if December six weeks ago?" She questioned.

"Yes it was six weeks ago and the guys don't make me forget what happened but they do ease the pain." I told her.

"Is it true that when you guys first me Ash here kissed you in the cheek" The lady asked.

"Yes."

"Ok so do we know why this attack happened?" Tilly quizzed.

"Yes it was an attempted assassination the guys life and I have a message for them you will never hurt my family and if you want them you will have to get through me first" I told her.

"Wait did you say family?" Tilly looked puzzled.

"Yeah Andy is my older brother"

"Holy shit is this true" Tilly thought aloud.

"Yes Tilly it is now I'm afraid I have to go for my birthday dinner" I told her.

"Wait one more question how serious was your gun shot wound?"

"It was very serious I died for about ten minutes" I then stood up and walked out.