Chapter 15

Sarah's p.o.v

I got home jumped off my bike and ran upstairs. I felt my eyes start to sting and soon enough there were tears streaming down my face. Running upstairs I fell to the ground. Not thinking of the pain but instead carrying on toward my room and warm inviting bed where I later cried my self to sleep.

Fallon's p.o.v

I love her and I think I want to spend the rest of my life with her. But I know that won't happen. I and want her to know that more than anything but I don't know how to do it. I walked out of my room and headed for Sarah's to tell her I love her. Pushing open her door I heard her slow breathing. I lay down next to her and fell into a deep sleep loosing all thoughts of telling her of my unconditional love for her.

Sarah's p.o.v

I woke up feeling safe and very very warm. Trying to move I felt my self be pulled back to a tight grip. I knew it could only belong to one person. Fallon.  

"Morning honey bunny" I spoke softly before pecking his lips.  

"Mhhhh very good morning. Let's make a habit out of this." He smiled before slowly opening his eyes. I moved from his vice like grip and headed for the kitchen before bumping into a tall dark figure.  

I gasped not because of the impact but because I remember them and every thing about them.  

"Andy!"I squealed.  

"Huh?" He asked confused. 

"I remember!" He picked me up and spun me around while kissing my cheek.  

"Oh my chicken! This is amazing, the guys will be so happy that you remember them!" His voice had lost the grogginess of early morning and was now just pure happiness.  

"One problem I kinda can't remember cc and if we tell the others I will feel really bad." I whined.

"Oh crap." Was his weak reply.

"What am I going to do?" I asked.  

"Tell him the truth" He told me I slowly walked down stairs and saw the guys already there.  

"I have good news for you lot and I also have some bad news." I smiled sheepishly.

"Ooooooooh come on tell us" Sammi smiled happily. 

"Right bad news first. Cc sorry but I still can't remember you. Now good news I remember everyone else." My voice was tired, cc held back a sob. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.  

"Hey but if I can't remember you will just have to remind me." I whispered in his ear. "Andy call Lauren,Kara,Li Nathan and Luke, tell them to come round in an hour I'm writing a new song and I want there opinion. Me and cc are going upstairs." I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.

We sat in my bed before proceeding on with the questions.  

"Ok so what's your favourite colour?" I asked.

"Black." Was his instant reply.  

"Favourite song?"  

"My chemical romance planetary go."  

"Favourite food?"  

"Homemade chips with chocolate sauce." 

"That is disgusting. Least favourite food?"  

"Sprouts." He made a face at the thought of them.

"Ok now who is your favourite person?" 

"I think it's you." I laughed. "But I'm guessing you don't believe me so everyone here." He smiled.