Chapter 19

Andy's p.o.v

The door bell ran. Opening it I was thrown to the wall and a gun put to my head the man with the gun was middle aged with grey hair. Sarah screamed.

"No Gibbs that's my brother." He lowered the gun and I ran to Sarah's side she pulled me in for a hug.

"Let me introduce everyone. Everyone This is and as I'm sure you've guessed" We all nodded. "Right that's special agent Gibbs that's agent Dinozzo that's Todd and finally that Mcgeek." Gibbs smiled at me.

"Nice to see you." Mcgeek smiled.

"Question." Sarah nodded. "Who are these people?" I asked.

Sarah's p.o.v

"Gibbs worked for dad." He nodded. "Now for the reason I brought you here. I was looking for lead guitarist for my band-" I was cut of by Dinozzo

"Which band?" His voice was curious.

"Satan's revenge" Dinozzo ran up to me and grabbed me into a hug.

"Iknewirecongnisedyou!" He gushed."Your even hotter in person" He started to check me out spinning me round he slapped my ass. I grabbed his wrist and flipped him to the floor before standing on his windpipe.

"Listen here you shit head. One I'm fifteeb you fucking pervert, two I'm much more dangerous than you and the rest of your fucking agency put together, three touch me again and you'll be six feet under within ten minutes!" I pushed my foot slightly harder before moving away from him. Gibbs smacked the back of Dinozzo head.

"I told you she won't take your crap! What were you saying?" Gibbs asked.

"Well I found one and went to collect them when I was told I was under arrest for the murder of sgt. Evans and sgt. Jones but Mr jones was posing as my door man Garry and I didn't kill mr Evans although he is dead." I grimaced.

"Crap." Gibbs mumbled.

"What?"

"He was on a mission" He said.

"Ok well I have Jones alive and well but you can't have him until you agree with my plan." He nodded in agreement.

"Ok here is what were going to go"

Three hours later.

"So are we agreed?" I asked everyone.

"Yes" They said in unison.

"Let's get this started" I said happily.

Andy's p.o.v

Sarah walked up to me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"God I'm going to miss you." She started to cry.

"Hey what's the matter?" I asked confused.

"I'm not going to get out of this alive so I want you to know that for the short time I knew you your one of the best people that I've ever met. I love you so much!" Her body started to shake with sobs.

"You are and you will" I held her tightly. After a while she pulled away.

"I better get ready" She smiled sadly.

____________________________________

Right guys short I know but there is only a few chapters left so I'm trying to make it last. Vote and comment.

Autumn out