Chapter 13

Sarah's p.o.v

I squealed then ran up to her and grabbed her into a massive hug,I pulled back laughing.

"Andy they don't need to make babies they already have." I choked out between laughs. He immediately joined in with me and soon everyone was looking at as if we were total lunatics. Slowly I sobered up and smiled.

"Guys I'm gonna go to the range and Sammi use my laptop and buy some baby stuff, if you want." I stood up and headed toward the door.

"Sarah Yasmin Taylor get back here right now!"Andy yelled.

"But I haven't trained in ages!" I whined.

"Back here now!" He told me sternly.

"Ok let me make a deal with you. Jinnx,Ash and Jake I'll teach you the basics and Fallon you can make stir fry. So if everyone is up for that then your making tea?" I smile.

"Ok" Was everyone but Sammi's reply.

"What can I do?" She whined.

"Go buy baby stuff and relax as you are pregnant." I told her then walked off.

Andy's p.o.v

Sarah Yasmin Taylor get back here right now!" I yelled.

"But I haven't trained in ages!" Sarah whined.

"Back here now!" I told her sternly.

"Ok let me make a deal with you.Andy,Jinnx,Ash and Jake I'll teach you the basics and Fallon you can make stir fry. So if everyone is up for that then your making tea?" She smiled

"Ok" Was everyone but Sammi's reply.

"What can I do?" She whined.

"Go buy baby stuff and relax as you are pregnant." Sarah told her then walked off. She is so stubborn!

Me and the guys met her in the range. I gasped at the sheer size of the room in front of me. The walls

covered in all kinds of different weapons I didn't want to know what they were. She smiled and waved us over to where she was stood with 4 big machine guns. I gulped and headed towards her.

Sarah's p.o.v

Andy looked nervous as he walked towards me. I laugh internally as he visibly pales at the size of the weapon in hand.

"Andy trust me you will fine." I smile reassuringly he gulps then nods.

I set them all up in their own lane after teaching the basics. I let them let of ten rounds (bullets) before seeing how good their aim is and seeing what they need to improve on.

"Andy you have a perfect aim but your grouping is all over the place. Jake well no offence but you are crap, i will have to help you on everything. Jinnx you need help on your aim. And last but defiantly not least ash, you just need practice then you will be fine." I smiled and told them to go back to their lanes then headed to Jake.

"Right hold onto the gun." he put it on his shoulder."No in the fleshy part." He still got it wrong "Let me do it" I went to him and placed it in the right place but his finger jolted at the sudden movement the shit sending me flying in to the wall ten feet behind me. I groaned on impact.

Cc p.o.v

The girl in front if me smiled brightly at me, I didn't smile back. She frowned.

"Chrissy what's up?" Her high pitch voice asked I groaned.

"Errm nothing?" It was more of a question then an answer.

"Shall we go-" She was cut off by my phone I took it out and heard Andy's worried voice instantly.

"Hospital now Sarah has hot her head really hard she might have brain damage" He started crying.

"I'm on my way" I ended the call put some money on the table and left.

Andy's p.o.v

I heard a loud bang followed by a groan I stood up and headed towards the bang and found Sarah with blood dripping from her head. I ran to her and pulled her into my arms, she smiled up at me.

"Andy stay calm I'll be fine ok? But call an ambulance I'm feeling really funny." Her voice was growing weaker as she spoke. I told Ash to call an ambulance. The paramedics arrived soon after. They were the same ones from the school. They looked at her then shook their head. They put her on a stretcher then took her away.

I called cc.

"Hospital now Sarah has hit her head really hard she might have brain damage." He started crying.

"I'm on my way." He ended the call and we all set of for the hospital.

---------------------------one day later---------------------

Sarah moved her finger I called the nurse. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, I looked down at her worried.

"Who are you?" She asked me.

___________________________

Well I decided I would upload.

Sorry it's short but I'm in pain through both the thing mentioned last night.

Not edited. Sorry but I had one hour sleep last night and I've been at the gym all day and it now 10:50 pm so I'm shattered.

So tell me what you think

Autumn out