Chapter One

I woke up to the sun light shining through my curtains, and the sweet sound of the birds chirping. It was the beginning of summer, but my last day here in Canada. I looked at my clock as it read: 9:30AM. Gosh. Why am I up so early? I got up and walked over to my bathroom to take a shower. I stripped down and got in. While I was conditioning my hair, my dad knocked on my bathroom door telling me that my 3 best friends Danie, Kaylee and Litzy where here to spend the day with me. I quickly rinsed my hair and got out. I put on a black and white striped crop top, with short jean shorts and my converse. I didn't bother putting on makeup since everything was all packed away. I made my way through the maze of boxes till I got downstairs. "Hey Y/N!" They all yelled when they saw me. They ran right to me and pulled me in a bear hug.
"I can't believe today's your last day." Danie said.
"I know. I'm gonna miss you guys so much. Let's just spend as much time as possible today together."

//

AN:
Hey guys! This is my first fanfic ever, so I REALLY hope you guys enjoy. A new update will be soon! I'll be very active, so there will be many updates. Hope you guys enjoy this fanfic, and let me know what you think of it!
-Amber xx (Instagram: @hotline.zick)