Chapter Nine

Y/N 😍: Good night 🙈💕

//

I woke up the next day around 11:30. I looked at my phone and saw I had 5 Instagram notifications. I unlocked my phone and started scrolling through Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, FaceBook & Vine until I got a text from Zach.

Zach 💕: morning pretty thing. Are we still hanging out?
Y/N 😍: yep! I just woke up like 10 minutes ago.
Zach 💕: mk. Do you wanna hang at the park?
Y/N 😍: I was thinking maybe the beach, since it's really nice out.
Zach 💕: alright sounds good. Meet up at 1?
Y/N 😍: kk see you.

I turned my phone off and got out of bed to go take a shower. I stripped down and hopped in. Now, I'm that kind of person that has music playing while I shower so I started listening to "Pillowtalk by Zayn Malik". I started singing really loud, not worrying about a thing. After I finished washing my hair and body, I went to my room and dried myself off. I checked my phone one last time and saw a message from Zach. I opened it up.

Zach 💕: you have a great voice btw 😂😏

My face went red and I started laughing. Was I that loud? I brushed it off and put some clothes on. Since it's a beautiful day for the beach, I put on a baby blue bikini, with a orange crop top over it and black short shorts. I went into my closet and got my flip flops, and my beach bag. I put my sunglasses, sunscreen, a towel, extra clothes and an extra hair tie. I went to the bathroom and put my hair in a clean messy bun. I walked over to my night table and read the time. 12:45. I went downstairs and called my dad at work and told him I was going out, and would probably return at about 6-7. He said okay and to call him back when I got home. I got my hover board from the garage and went to the beach.

//

AN:
I'm so sorry for not updating, I swear it's because of school! Well, I'm on March break now so expect a ton of updates 😏. Also, tHANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 400+ VIEWS!¡ It's honestly making me so happy that 400 people have looked at my book 😂. Thank you guys and ilysm 💞
-
Amber xx