Chapter Four

The girls waved at me and I put my head down and closed my eyes. I can't believe this is it.

//

I woke up about an hour later. We arrived at the airport. I got out of the car and realized all the boxes were out of the trunk.
"Hey dad, where are all the boxes?"
"When you where asleep, I unloaded them at the FedEx airport. Their going on a separate private jet to Austin."
"Oh, okay."
I grabbed my carry-on suitcase with me that had just the essentials. Extra change of clothes, a brush, toothpaste & toothbrush, charger and of course, my phone. We walked to the front office and they told us which plane we were boarding. As we were walking to our lanes, there was a huge crowd of girls screaming their heads off.  They all had their phones taking pictures, and there was even security guards trying to control them. I honestly didn't care so I kept following my dad. As we got to our boarding station, we waited a few minutes until we got on the plane. In those few minutes, there was a guy who looked just about my age, if not a few years older, security guards were following him on the plane. It kinda looked like they were trying to protect him from something. Soon, the screaming girls came back and by this point I was curious, but still didn't really care. They let everyone in the waiting area on the plane (expect the girls), and we took our seats. I pulled out my headphones and went on Google to search up the YouNower that Danie was watching earlier. Results came up saying that his full name is Zachary Reed Clayton, he is 15 years old, lives in Round Rock, Texas (where I was moving to!). He makes YouTube videos, goes and meet fans and he's in a group called 5QUAD. I went on Google images to see what he looks like. Wow, must I say he's very cute. I wonder if I'll ever meet him. Nah, probably not. I mean, what are the odds? I took out my headphones and heard the pilot saying that we're taking off. As the plane was in the sky, I went on YouTube and started watching a bit more of Zach Clayton.

//

AN:
Sorry if their are any spelling mistakes! Comment if you're enjoying the story so far 😋💞
-Amber xx (Instagram: @hotline.zick)