Chapter Eleven

He moved my hands away from my face and attached our lips together.

//

His lips were so soft. Our lips moved together in sync, as if they were perfect together. It felt like butterflies and fireworks were going off in my stomach. It felt amazing. Our kiss lasted a good 3 minutes until he pulled away. He looked the other way and smiled a huge smile. I could see it from the corner of his face. He looked back at me.
Zach: "Wow.."
Me: "Yeah."
Zach: "Was that your first kiss?"
I blushed.
Zach: "Awe."
We got up and put on our clothes and shoes. Our hover boards were full of sand so we didn't even bother trying to turn them on. We gathered all our things and put them in my bag. We started walking and I felt a hand wrap around my waist. I look at Zach and see him smiling. I smiled back and rested my head on his shoulder. By this time, it was 8:27, and the sun had already settled and left the beautiful rainbow sky colour. After about 20 minutes of walking, we arrived at our house. We went our separate ways. When I got to my doorstep, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Zach. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put our heads & noses together. He then attached our lips once again. After a moment we pulled apart.
Me: "Wanna stay over tonight?"
Zach: "Sure, let me just go ask my mom."
Zach ran over to his house and came back.
Zach: "Yup, I can stay over."
Me: "Alright, let me ask my dad."
I unlocked the door and found my dad in our basement putting together a cabinet for our dishes.
Me: "Hey dad, can one of my friends stay over tonight?"
Dad: "Of course...Which friend?"
Me: "Zach."
Dad: "Okay."
Me: "Thanks."
Dad: "Yeah, oh and use protection, I don't want any grandchildren yet."
Me: "Ew dad, to soon, to soon."
I went to my room and texted Zach.
Y/N 😍: It's all your fault
Zach 💕: I don't recall..
Y/N 😍: I asked my dad if you can stay over and he said of course you can
Zach 💕: Okay and..?
Y/N 😍: He told me to use protection.
Zach 💕: Well damn. Dad goals 😂
Y/N 😍: 🙄 just get inside. Do you have pyjamas?
Zach 💕: No, but I could get some
Y/N 😍: Okay
I turned off my phone and put my hair in a braid, and put on sweat pants and a tank top. I put on my cat print socks and got up to get my remote for my tv. I then heard footsteps coming up the stairs and saw Zach come into my room.
Me: My bathroom is right over there, you can change in there.
He nodded and walked into the bathroom and locked it behind him. When he finished changing, he walked out of the bathroom and laid on my bed. I got up to lock my bedroom door and laid down also. He then put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.
Zach: "I'm so glad we spent the day together, and I was able to be your first kiss."
We both blushed.
Me: "Same. I'm really happy I met you the other day."
Zach: "Yeah. I should probably introduce you to my famdom. They'll love you."
Me: "Okay, when?"
Zach: "Now?"
Me: "No, my hair is a mess."
Zach: "So?"
Me: "*sarcastically* Yeah that's a great first impression."
Zach: "Don't worry, your beautiful."
He got out his phone and opens YouNow. He went on to his profile and clicked the Go Live button.

//

A/N:
okay so I made some minor adjustments to this book. instead of directing this book to someone, I made it a y/n kind of book. I also changed the age from 13 to 14. I hope you guys enjoy the book 💖
-Amber x