Chapter Two

"I know. I'm gonna miss you guys so much. Let's just spend as much time as possible today together."

//

They all agreed as we went outside.
"So where should we go?" Kaylee asked. We all thought about that questions for a moment until Litzy spoke up.
"We should go to the park where the volleyball nets are, since that's where we all met in the first place."
"That's true. That's where I said hello my bestest friends, and that's where I'm gonna say goodbye to my bestest friends." I said. We raced to the park and we decided to get an ice-cream. We walked over and got our cones. I got a chocolate-vanilla mix, Danie got a Strawberry-chocolate, Kaylee got just vanilla and Litzy got cookies & cream. We went to go sit down on a park bench as we took out our phones to check the time and see if we had any missed calls. I had two missed calls from my dad, so I decided to call him back. As the phone was ringing, I look at Danie's phone and saw that she was watching some YouNow broadcast. I took a closer look and saw that the broadcaster was "@bruhitszach". I've never heard of him, but to mind you I never really watch YouNow. My dad finally picked up the phone after three rings.
Dad: "hey."
Me: "hey. I got a missed call from you, do you need to tell me something?"
Dad: "Yeah. I just want you to be home by 8, the plane leaves at 9:30."
Me: "okay. I'll be home at 8. Me and the girls are just at the park."
Dad: "Alright. See you soon! Make sure everything is packed!"
Me: "Okay. See you later, bye." And I hung up the phone after that.
"Who was that?" Litzy asked.
"It was my dad." I said. I then turned my attention to Danie, who just turned her phone off.
"Hey, Danie, who was that bruhitszach kid you were watching?" I ask her curiously.
"Him? Oh he's just my favourite YouNower. He's from a group called 5QUAD. I never miss any of their broadcasts."
"Oh, that's cool." I said as we all finished eating our ice-creams.

//

AN:
Next update soon! I have a lot of ideas for this story, so I really hope you guys like it! 😋
-Amber xx (Instagram: @hotline.zick)