Chapter Twelve

He went on to his profile and clicked the Go Live button.

//

Thousands of people were now watching me, and they were all commenting stuff like:
-who's that
-ew she's ugly
-kiss her
-eh it's better then zariel
-she's pretty
-DATE HERRR
-whys she here
-is she your girlfriend?
-what's her name
-what's her Twitter & insta?
I guess Zach saw some of those comments cause he then introduced me.
Zach: "This is my friend Y/N. I met her the other day because she moved in the house in front of me. She's 14 and she's beautiful, but we're not dating."
A ton of the comments said awww I ship it, when's her birthday, Twitter? Insta?
Zach: "So what do you guys want to do?"
The comments blew up with dares, prank calls, cooking, calling parents and just a chill broadcast. Most of them said dares.
Zach: "Okay, so it looks like we'll do dares. Who's in the broadcast?"
Everyone said Mark, Nathan, Weston, Edwin, Nick, Mario, Rudan, Timmy, Madeline, Kylee, Riley and many more.
Zach: "Okay so I guess since everyone's here, we can have a lit broadcast. Who should I call first?"
Everyone commented Weston.
Zach: *facetimes weston*
Weston: "ZAAAAAAAAAACHH"
Zach: "hiiiiiiiiii"
Weston: "Okay so who's your little friend there?"
Zach: "Y/N"
Weston: "Okay I dare you to kiss Y/N."
Zach: "What?! No! Not on broadcast!!"
Weston: "A dares a dare."
I looked at all the comments and they all said do it do it do it. I turned to Zach and saw him blushing badly. I'll admit, it was really cute.
Zach turned to face me and looked at my lips, then my eyes, then my lips again. He leaned in and so did I. Before our faces touched, I turned around and dabbed.
Zach: "Um..what."
Weston: "Yikes."
All the comments were filled with everyone laughing. They were all commenting "😂😂😂😂😂😂" and "Zach be getting played" and "DAB ON EM".
Zach turned to me.
Zach: "You're so silly."
I smiled at him.
Weston: "So is this dare gonna happen....or..."
I looked at Zach and he looked at me again. He leaned in and so did I. This time our lips touched, causing those butterflies again. Our lips moved perfectly in sync. I felt his hands on my thighs move to my waist. He grabbed me and pulled me into his lap. He deeped the kiss even more.
Weston: "Yikes....I better go and let you two continue your thing..Zach text me when you're done broadcasting."
We pulled apart and I looked at the comments. They all said:
-y'all are so cute
-OMFG I SHIP IT
-wtf this makes my eyes bleed
-*shipname* WILL RISE
-screenshots for dayzz
-qts 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I smiled at all the nice ones. Zach was smiling too, I'm guessing he saw all the comments I saw.
Zach: "Okay so um, let's cook now."
Me and Zach walked downstairs to my kitchen and he looked in the cabinets.
Me: "Bacon?"
Zach: "Bacon at 10:00 at night?"
Me: "it's never to late for bacon Zach."
Zach: "true."
I turned on the stove and Zach separated the bacon. Once everything was all set, we cooked 4 pieces of bacon. After a few minutes, we finished making it.
Zach: "Okay guys so I think I'm gonna get off, follow me on Snapchat, musical.ly, Instagram, Twitter and vine, all @BruhItsZach. Follow Y/N on all her social media pages, @Y/U/N. Bye guys, love you."
Me: "Zach why'd you do that?"
Zach: "Do what?"
Me: "Promo me. It was your broadcast, not mine."
Zach: "So? That's okay. I don't mind doing that."
I nodded my head and looked at the bacon.
Me: "Wanna eat?"
Zach: "Sure."
We cleaned up the kitchen and took the plate of bacon upstairs to my room. We laid down once again and ate. I heard my phone vibrate multiple times. I looked at Instagram and Twitter and noticed I was tagged in so many edits of me and Zach. I even had fampages too. A ton of people were creating accounts that had our ship name. It was crazy. I looked at Zach and noticed he fell asleep. I got up to turn off the lights and lock my bedroom door. I crawled back in bed beside Zach. Arms snaked around my waist
Zach: "Goodnight baby, see you in the morning."
I smiled.
Me: "Goodnight Zach."
I crawled into his chest and he pulled me closer.

Everything was perfect.

//

A/N:
zAch feeLs gOttA bLasT
-a x