Chapter Six

We got out of the van and I followed my dad who was following Zach's mom.

//

When we walked inside, I immediately recognized the place, since I watch all his YouTube and YouNows. Zach's mom said that there aren't any extra bedrooms, so my dad slept on the only couch they had, which only left me sleeping in Zach's room. Zach whispered in my ear that I can share a bed with him, as long as his mom and my dad doesn't find out. I said goodnight to everyone and followed Zach up to his room. He gave me a shirt and sweatpants to change in. I walked into the bathroom and put them on. I folded up my clothes and set them on the counter. I walked back to Zach's room and he was already in bed. He has his laptop out and he had Netflix on. I went and crawled in his bed next to him.
Zach: "Wanna watch some Netflix before we go to sleep?"
Me: "Sure."
He put on the movie The Maze Runner 2. He put his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest. He was really warm and I could smell his cologne from his shirt. It smelled so good. About half way through the movie, I started yawning uncontrollably and I guess Zach started to notice because he shut the laptop and stared at me. "What?" I said, sounding very tired. "Nothing.." "Doesn't sound like nothing." I looked at him waiting for an answer. "Honestly it's nothing, it's just that you're so beautiful and you're really pretty." I started to blush, thank god the lights were off. "Thanks Zach." I said, then gave him a peak on the cheek. I felt him smirk. "You're welcome gorgeous." He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him. Then we both just fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me and my head resting on his chest.

//

AN:
Hope you guys liked it! I'll try and do a few more updates tomorrow 😘💞
-Amber xx (Instagram: @hotline.zick)