Chapter Sixteen

We turned off the laptop and went to sleep.

//

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I turned over and looked at the time. 9:52AM. Great. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Something wasn't right..... Where's Zach? After complaining for a few minutes about how I didn't want to get up, I ended up getting up and changing into my clothes. I put on skinny jeans and a crop top. I went downstairs and was greeted by a kiss on the forehead by Zach.
Zach: "Goodmorning beautiful. How did you sleep?"
Y/N: "It was alright. I'm still tired."
Zach: "Yeah, I know. You kept moving last night. Did you have a bad dream?"
Y/N: "No. I just wasn't really comfortable."
Zach: "Oh. Well, anyways. I made you breakfast."
He walked over to the table will two plates full of bacon and pancakes. He had a huge smile on his face, probably satisfied with what he had just done.

We finished eating and went upstairs. We started cuddling in his room and started watching movies. Halfway through I fell asleep. I was woken up a few hours later from my phone ringing.

Y/N: "Hello?"
Dad: "Hi, y/n? I need you and Zach to come to our house. Me and Apryll have something ... important ... to ask you."
I hesitated.
Y/N: "Okay. We'll be over in 10 minutes."
Dad: "Alright. Don't take long"

What could be so important my dad and Apryll have to share with me and Zach?

Zach: "Who was that?"
Y/N: "It was my dad. He said that him and your mom have something they wanna ask us"
Zach: "Do you have any idea what it may be?"
Y/N: "Nope. But for some reason, I feel like it won't be good."

We got dressed in proper clothes and headed to my house.

Y/N: "WE'RE HERE!"
Apryll: "Hello sweetheart. Hello Zach."
Zach: "Hi mom. Hi Mr. (Y/L/N)."
Dad: "Hello Zach. So, me and Apryll wanna know if you guys want to go out sometime for dinner, you know....

.... as a family."

//

A/N:
hi loves. sorry i haven't updated and sorry this one is trash lmao. but. yeah. here's an update!

i'll try my best to update regularly from now on. to be honest, at first i didn't take this book seriously because i didn't think anyone would read it so i came up with a theme and made a couple chapters. now that i actually have people reading, i'm trying to think of ideas but some seem trash. idk. so, maybe comment/dm ideas? i'd really appreciate it. i will also most definitely give creds. so thanks for not being mad aha, love ya !!!

-a xo