Chapter Ten

"I got my hover board from the garage and went to the beach."

//

When I arrived at the beach, it was 12:58. Zach should be here any minute. I sat at the picnic bench by the ice cream shop. A minute later, I saw Zach running up to me.
Zach: "hey Y/N! Sorry I'm late, I grabbed the wrong hover board."
Me: "Zach your not late, don't worry, and it's okay haha."
Zach: "okay, so what do you want to do?"
Me: "well I haven't ate anything so how about have lunch?"
Zach: "sounds good to me."
We got up from the table and started walking side by side close...really close. I jumped when I felt something grab my hand. I looked down and saw Zach holding my hand, intertwining our fingers. We walked about 2 minutes until we got to a McDonalds.
Zach: "sorry, they don't have much to eat on the beach."
Me: "it's okay honestly, it doesn't matter to me."
Zach ordered two large fries cause we both didn't want to much to eat since we're going in the water soon. I looked in my beach bag looking for my wallet. I couldn't find it. Oh wait.....I forgot it.... Yikes.
By the time I realized I didn't have it, Zach had already payed for it.
Me: "Zach I'm so sorry I forgot my wallet! I promise you the second we get back I'll pay you back. How much did it cost?"
Zach: "don't worry about it Y/N. I wanted to buy it."
Me: " no I'm paying you back. I hate it when people spend money for me."
Zach: "well if you're gonna continue hanging with me, you better get used to it."
He smirked at me. I sighed. We ate our fries and continued talking. After we finished we cleaned up and took our hover boards back to the beach. By the time we got there I was all full of sand because Zach kept pushing me off my hover board and into the sand. When we got to our own little spot on the beach, we started taking off our clothes. I awkwardly started taking off my top and shorts. I've never done that in front of a boy before so it was really weird. Zach seemed like he had no problem. He took off his shorts then his hoodie, revealing his abs. I couldn't help but stare.
Zach: "like what you see?"
He smirked again. I looked at the sand trying to hide the redness on my face. He came close to me and lifted my chin up. "Don't worry, it's cute when you blush." He said & smiled. I looked up at him and he kissed my cheek. He picked me up bridal style and ran to the water.
Zach: "hm, the waters really cold. It'd be a shame to drop you right here...."
Me: "don't you dare."
He dropped me in the freezing cold water.
Zach: "oops" he said with a smirk.
I got up and started chasing him around the beach. He suddenly stopped running and I ran right into him. We both started laughing and he helped me up. We walked back over to the ice cream shop and got some ice creams. Me and Zach both got vanilla. We went back to the spot on the beach where our clothes & my bag was. We sat down on the sand. It was about 5:45 and the sun was starting to set. It was beautiful. When we finished our ice creams, Zach put his arms around me and looked me in eyes. His eyes were gorgeous. Any girl could get lost in them. I was a lot more closer to him then I thought I was.
Zach: "you have something on your face" he said breaking the silence.
Me: "what? Where?" I said covering my face with my hands.
Zach: "here."
He moved my hands away from my face and attached our lips together.

//

AN:
What do you think is going to happen next?
Amber x