Chapter Thirteen

Everything was perfect.

//

I woke up the next morning and noticed Zach wasn't here. I sat up and heard the shower turn off, so I figured that's were he went. He walked out with the towel around him, not knowing I was awake.
Zach: "Oh Y/N, sorry I thought you were still asleep."
Y/N: "It's okay. I'll just leave the room. Need clothes?"
Zach: "Yeah."
Y/N: "Want me to run over to your house and get you something?"
Zach: "Yes please."
Y/N: "Okay."
I walked downstairs and saw Apryll and my dad sitting on the couch downstairs watching Netflix. I was kind of confused as to why she was here.
Y/N: "Um..Morning dad, morning Apryll."
Dad: "Morning sweetie."
Apryll: "Good morning hun."
Y/N: "Apryll, can I run over to your house to get something please?"
Apryll: "Of course Y/N, no need to ask."
Y/N: "Okay thanks."
I quickly ran over to Zach's house and went to his room and got him boxers, a sweatshirt and sweatpants. I got him socks and his Nike shoes. When I got everything I went back to my house and to my room. Zach was on my bed with the towel wrapped around his waist, and he was on his phone texting someone. When he saw me he thanked me and left his phone in my bed and went to go change. I saw the contact name and he was texting some girl named Ariel. I didn't look at their conversation cause it isn't any of my business. He came back out two minutes later. He turned off his phone and gathered his dirty clothes. We went downstairs and to his house.
Zach: "4 of my friends are coming over soon, I really want you to meet them and I'm sure you'll love them."
Y/N: "Are they all boys?"
Zach: "Yeah."
Y/N: "..."
Zach: "Don't worry they won't do anything."
Y/N: "When are they coming over?"
Zach: "In about 10 minutes."
We walked inside Zach's house and went on the couch to watch TV. After about 7 minutes, the doorbell rang.
Zach: "*yells* COME IN!!!"
4 boys: "Ayee Zachhh."
1st boy: "Who's the girl?"
2nd boy: "Did you finally replace Ariel?"
3rd boy: "She's cute."
The forth boy didn't say anything, he just hear staring at me and not in a nice way.
Zach: "I introduced her on broadcast last night, remember?"
1st boy: "Oh yeah, I remember her."
Zach: "Okay so Y/N this is Rudan, Edwin, Nick and Timmy. Guys this is Y/N."
Edwin: "Nice to meet you."
Nick: "You're really pretty."
Rudan: "*turns to Zach* dude that kiss yesterday was fire."
Zach: "Thanks."
Timmy just kept staring at me. It was like he wanted to hurt me badly, I just met him and he already hates me?
Rudan: "Can we go to the amusement park?"
Nick: "I couldn't see why not."
Edwin: "Yeah I'm down."
Rudan: "Zach, Y/N, Timmy?"
Timmy: "Sure, why not?"
Zach: "It's really nice out, I'll come. y/n?
Y/N: "Sure."
Timmy: "Um, actually, no thanks, I forgot I have to eat dinner, I'll catch up with y'all later. Bye."
And with that Timmy ran out of the house.
Zach: "That was weird. Okay anyways."
Rudan: "Zach can I use your extra hover board?"
Edwin: "No I want it."
Rudan: "Betch I asked first." (sorry I'm trying to limit the cussing as much as possible)
Nick: "What about me?"
Zach: "I only have one extra."
Nick, Rudan, Edwin: "I WANT IT!"
Y/N: "Oh my lord."
Zach: "Y/N you have it."
Zach ran the garage and got the hover board.
Edwin: "Okay Zach I see you."
Y/N: "Zach I have a hoverboard already at my house."
Zach: "y/n shh!"
Rudan: "Can I use it?"
Y/N: "Yeah, since you asked first."
Edwin and Nick both grunted and Rudan stuck his tongue at them.
Edwin: "Oh guys, Kylee is coming with us too, is that okay?"
Nick, Zach, Rudan: "Yeah of course."
Edwin: "Y/N do you know Kylee?"
Y/N: "Yeah! I've watched her broadcasts even before I even knew that we were moving out. I honestly look up to her."
Edwin: "That's great, so you think you two will get along?"
Y/N: "Only if she likes me."
Edwin: "I think she will."
Me, Zach and Rudan grabbed the hover boards and started riding to the amusement park, with Edwin and Nick trailing behind us. We finally arrived at the ticket station and that's were Kylee was waiting.
Edwin: "Hey baby."
He walked over to her and put his hands on her waist turning her around to face him, he then kissed her nose.
Zach: "You guys are so cute."
Edwin: "Yeah but you and Y/N would be cuter."
Me and Zach blushed.
Edwin: "Oh Kylee! I should probably introduce you. Kylee this is Y/N, and Y/N this is Kylee."
Kylee: "Hi y/n! It's so nice to meet you!"
Y/N: "Thanks. It's so nice to meet you too I love your broadcasts and you have an amazing voice!"
Kylee: "Awee thanks! You're so sweet!"
Kylee: *whispers to Zach* she's a keeper."
She then winked at me and walked back to Edwin.
Nick: "So where do you guys wanna go first?"
Rudan: "The haunted house?"
Y/N: "Oh hell no."
Edwin: "Why not it would be fun."
Kylee: "Edwinnnn, you know how I feel about haunted houses!"
Edwin: "It will be okay, I'm here."
Zach grabbed my hand and we all ran to the haunted house. We have our tickets to the ticketmaster and took six seats. I sat beside Zach, Kylee sat beside Edwin and Rudan and Nick sat beside each other. I was already cradling myself and the ride hasn't even started yet.
Zach: "It will be okay princess. I'm here."
Zach wrapped his arm around my shoulders. No matter how many times he does it I still melt.
After that thought, the ride begun.

//

AN:
Jeez, 1000 works yikes 😂 y'all I have GREAT ideas. I can't wait to finish them all. I'm also starting another book. I hope you guys like it 😊
-a xx