Chapter Fifteen

"I got my pyjamas and ran over to Zach's."
//
I rang Zach's doorbell and he opened the door, shirtless with sweatpants on. It was really hot.
He gave me a soft smile and told me to come inside.
We ran up to his room and went to watch Netflix.
Zach: What do you want to watch?
You: it doesn't really matter, anything is good.
He put on The Purge, knowing that I hate scary movies. We went onto his bed and cuddled while watching the movie. There were times when it got to me, and I jumped into his arm, and he pulled me closer each time. By halfway through the movie, I was practically covering him. He closed the laptop and looked at me.
The room was dark, the window was opened, and his door was closed and locked.
Zach: I'm guessing you're getting scared?
You: yeah, I'm surprised you just noticed.
Zach: no, I knew you would be scared this whole time.
You: when why the hell would you put it on?
Zach: so I could do this.
And with that, he crashed his lips into mine. Those butterflies came back once again, and our lips were perfectly in sync. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he picked me up and threw me on the bed then hovered over me. He started kissing my neck, sucking on it, leaving marks. A moan escaped my lips. He smirked and went to go remove my shirt. In the middle of this, there was a knock on the door.
Apryll: Zach? Are you okay?
Damn it. Stuff was just about to get good.
Zach: yeah mom. I'm fine. Go away, please.
Apryll: what are you doing? why's the door locked?
Zach: no reason. I'm just watching a movie with y/n.
There was complete silence for a minute.
Apryll: just open the door. I wanna make sure you guys are okay.
We started panicking because my shirt was halfway off, he was shirtless, I have marks on my neck & the laptop is on the floor. He quickly got off me and ran to his closet putting on a sweatshirt (AND YOU CAN WEAR MY *dab* SWEATSHIRT. AND YOU CAB TELL YOUR FRIENDS WE'LL E TOGETHER TILL THE END. GIIIRL YOU CAN WEAR MY SWEATSHIRT. CAUSE YOURE THE ONLY ONE I HOLD. AND I DONT YOU TO BE COLD. WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, WHEN YOU WALK THE HALLS SEE GIRL YOU KNOW YOU WANNA FLAUNT IT. SAID THIS MAYBE THE START OF SOMETHING NEW. GIRL IM GONNA TELL YOU EXACTLY WANT I WANNA DO IS MORE THEN JUST THIS. SO BABY IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR MY KISS. THEN YOU CAN WEAR MY *dab* SWEATSHIRTTTT.) while I turned on the laptop and put my shirt on and sat up. I turned my neck to hide the marks. He unlocked the door and Apryll was standing there looking a bit annoyed.
Apryll: hello y/n, I didn't know you were over. zach, come with me for a second, I need to talk to you.
They left the room which left me time to turn on Netflix. Zach walked back in the room and cuddled with me again.
You: what happened?
zach: nothing, she just said she wants me to tell her whenever you're coming over again.
You: oh okay. and that was really close.
Zach: yeah. maybe next time it should be at your house ;)
you: no.
We turned off the laptop and went to sleep.

//

an:
SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED YIKES. IM GONNA UPDATE MORE OKAY? OKAY. LOVE YPU GUYS AND IM ALMOST AT 4K READS DAMN.
-a