Chapter Three

"Oh, that's cool." I said as we all finished eating our ice-creams.

//

After a few hours of laughing and goofing around, I looked at the time and it was 7:30. Wow I thought to myself, I can't believe this is the last time I'll ever see these girls. I told them how I have to go home now, and they all came with me. As we were walking, it was completely silent, with tears started starting to come out of all our eyes. We've known each other ever since we were 4, and we've known each other for 9 years. They've always been like my sisters, and I can't believe this is it. We got to my house and the time was 7:57PM. My dad had loaded all the boxes in the car. He told me to start saying my goodbyes. I turned to the girls.
"I'll miss you all so much. You've guys have always been my sisters, and I can't ever find anybody else like you guys. I love you all with my heart. It's gonna be so different in Texas, and I don't know how I'll live without you guys." By the time I finished saying it, it was like Niagara Falls was coming out of my eyes. I couldn't stop. After a few minutes of just balling, we all look at each other with our red puffy eyes.
Danie: "Y/N, I will miss you so much. You've always been here for me when I needed someone. You've always been that person that I could go to when I needed help. You've always been there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on. I'll always miss you, and please, never forget about me."
Kaylee: "Same as Danie. You've always been that one person who would just make anybody's sad day happy. I'll never forget you and you'll always be my bestest friend."
Litzy: "You're gonna be missed, a lot. I hope you Skype us everyday while you're in Texas. Your new friends are lucky to have you. They have no idea what's coming their way."
By the time all this was said, we just couldn't contain ourselves. All the girls makeup was running down their faces, our shirts were wet from crying so much, it was just to much.
"Okay. All the boxes are packed, house is empty & locked, nothing is in the garage so let's go to the airport!" My dad said, as if that was a happy thing. I hopped in the car and looked out the window as my dad left the driveway. The girls waved at me and I put my head down and closed my eyes. I can't believe this is it.

//

AN:
I almost cried a bit writing this to be honest....bUT DON'T WORRY! Zach's going to be coming in this story soon 😋. Hopefully he'll cheer us up! Hope you guys like it so far 😊.
-Amber xx (Instagram: @hotline.zick)