Chapter Seven

Then we just both fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me and my head resting on his chest.

//

I woke up the next morning with Zach's arms still wrapped around my waist. The sun shone through his curtains. I got out of his grip and looked at his clock. It read 10:30A.M. I was debating on if I should get up and go downstairs, or just stay laying down. I deciding to stay laying down. After about 5 minutes, I felt arms wrap around my waist again. I turned around and saw Zach. He wasn't fully awake; he was still half asleep. I smiled at how cute he looked. "Morning Zach." "Morning princess." A chill immediately went down my spine. Could he please say that again? "How did you sleep?" His morning husky voice make me shiver. It was really attractive. "I slept good, how did you sleep?" "Good. Want to go get some breakfast?" "Sure." He let go of me and we got out of bed and walked downstairs. I followed closely behind. My dad and Zach's mom were sitting on the couch, with my dad's arm wrapped around her shoulder. I looked at my dad weirdly. When he saw the way I was looking at him, he immediately took it off. He got up and gave me a hug. "Morning Y/N." "Morning dad." Zach waved at my dad and my dad smiled back at him. I looked at Zach's mom and she smiled at me. She got up and walked over to Zach and gave him a hug. Then she walked over to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back of course. "Do you two want some breakfast?" "Sure." We both said at the same time. I followed her into the kitchen and sat down. Zach sat beside me. She had some bacon already made. She was putting some on two plates. She suddenly stopped and turned around. She looked at me. "Y/N, I believe I haven't told you my name yet. My name is Apryll." I obviously already knew that considering I've pretty much ever broadcast she's been in. I smiled. "Hello Apryll." She went back to putting the bacon on the plates. She gave me one plate and Zach the other. When we finished, me and Zach went upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and put on the clothes that I was wearing yesterday. When I walked out, Zach looked up from his phone. He looked at me lifting one of his eyebrows. "Didn't you wear that yesterday?" "Yeah, but it's the only clothing I have. My carry-on had more clothes, but I left that in your car." "Oh. Want some of my clothes to wear?" "Only if that's okay with you." "Of course." He smiled at me. He gave me one of his shirts and one of his sweatpants to wear. I walked to the bathroom and put them on. I took my other clothes and folded them up nicely and left them on the counter. His clothes smell so good. I heard my dad call me downstairs. I went downstairs and Zach followed me. My dad told me that we're going over to our house to start unpacking. The truck with all our things had arrived about 20 minutes ago. I quickly ran upstairs to get my clothes from the bathroom. I went downstairs and Zach asked me if he can come over to help me unpack. I told him he didn't have too, but he insisted he should.

//

AN:
It will get interesting soon I promise :'))
Amber x