The changed Aphmau

~~Laurance's point of view~~

We reached to where Aphmau is. She looked like a dragon. She had purple wings with white dragon ears. "Aphmau?" I stuttered. "hm? oh hello visitors and do I know you?" asked Aphmau. "I'm Laurance? Your husband?" I answered. "Oh hello Laurance nice to meet you and I never had a husband but you do look cute." she swooned over me. I was saddened. I remembered, her eyes can change color but that doesn't matter. I ran away from her. I remembered the happy times we had before the mission.

~Flash back~

Me and Aphmau were tickling each other but when Garroth asked me to help him, I got up but then I fell again because of Aphmau. Then we were kissing under the moonlight. Then the Romeo and Juliet. Then our last kiss.

~~Back to reality~~

I ran to a lake. I cried my heart out. Grace saw me and sat right next to me. I scooted away from her. "Hey Laurance it's going to be okay." Grace assured me. "NO IT'S NOT SHE FORGOT ABOUT ME AND SHE WILL ALWAYS FORGET ABOUT ME." I cried. "She forgot about me too and she left me to my parents." Grace scooted right next to me. I scooted farther away from her. "Laurance she will remember us, we just need to find a cure to her disease." she told me. "Wait disease?" I asked. "Yeah she has the Dracos disease, it's when we get too attached to the dragons then she will turn into a dragon permanently, luckily Silvia and Drake are figuring out the cure, they had this disease before and they still have it but they can control their ability to turn into their dragon forms but Aphmau can't because she didn't grow up with dragons..." "can you please leave me alone?" I asked. "No problem." then she walked away. Grace is a big help but a broken heart can't be fixed by anyone, it has to be fixed by me or by Aphmau. If I fix it then I would have to forget her so I have to wait. I calmed down and I headed down to the house again.

~~Aphmau's hut~~

Then I saw Drake give the cure to Aphmau and she was back to normal, I had my Aphmau back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ONE done well anyways guys I hope you enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!!  (WAIT GUYS ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT GARROTH BECAUSE I'M GOING TO BE DOING APHMAU'S CHARACTERS Q AND A SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT GARROTH COMMENT DOWN BELOW!)