Aphmau's job

~Laurance's point of view~

Me and Aphmau's parents are going to live in Phoenix Drop but they are going to live near Kawaii~Chan's place, me and Aphmau's place is still the same place she was in before we went into the Irene dimension. Aphmau was still asleep. Time for me to look into her song book. After I found a song, I whisper sang it out loud.

"Hello"

I could stick around, get along with you
Hello
It doesn't really mean that I'm into you
Hello

You're alright but I'm here, darling, to enjoy the party
Don't get too excited 'cus thats all you get from me
Hey

Yea I think your cute but really you should know
I just came to say hello
Hello
Hello
Hello

I'm not the kinda girl who'd get messed up with you
Hello
I'mma let you try to commence with you
Hello

Its alright I'm getting dizzy just enjoy the party
Its ok with me if you don't have that much to say
Hey

Kinda like this thing but there's something you should know
I just came to say hello
Hello

Hey

Hey

I could stick around get along with you
Hello
It doesn't really mean that I'm into you
Hello

You're alright but I'm here, darling, to enjoy the party
Don't get too excited 'cus thats all you get from me
Hey

Yea I think your cute but really you should know
I just came to say hello
Hello
Hello
Hello

I'm not the kinda girl who'd get messed up with you
Hello
I'mma let you try to commence with you
Hello

Its alright I'm getting dizzy just enjoy the party
Its ok with me if you don't have that much to say
Hey

Kinda like this thing but there's something you should know
I just came to say hello

Hey

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She wrote this song? I turned around to see her smiling on the bed. "I see you read my song book." she walked up to me and she grabbed the book from my hands. "I'm going to write another song called STOP READING MY SONGS!" she bonked me on the head with her book. "OWWW!" I rubbed my head. "That's what you get when you are nosy." she giggled. She looked at the time. "Oh no, I have to go to work early, Darn." she muttered. "Where do you work?" I asked. "I work the night shift at a pizzeria named Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria." she sighed. "Why do you have to go early?" I asked. "Well one of the employees got to go to the hospital because of last night." she shuddered. "What happened last night?" I asked. "Heh... the bite of 87 happened again." she looked down. "Oh dear." I face palmed. "Do you think your boss can hire me?" I asked. "Yeah he's fine with it, actually he doesn't care at all." she exclaimed. Then she snapped her fingers and she was in her clothes. I snapped my fingers and I was in my clothes. "Lets go before I'm late!" she grabbed my hand. "Oh wait we can just teleport there but the problem is that I have to kiss you in order to teleport, that's how we can only teleport." she blushed. "I'm fine with it plus I get a free kiss." I chuckled as I leaned in. "Nope we are walking to the place." she said as she pushed me away. "But why?" I asked. "First of all, you read my book and second of all, I DO NOT FEEL LIKE KISSING!" Aphmau grabbed my hand and we ran there. 

~Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria~

It was 11:00 pm when we got there. "Aphmau this place isn't scary at all, why did you say that this place is scary?" I asked. "You will see." she smiled. I don't like it when she smiles at a time like this. 

~12:00 am~~

"Aphmau I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored!" I exclaimed. "Don't worry this is when we have to pay attention. At 12:00 am, something weird happens." Aphmau explained. "oooooooh spooky!" I said sarcastically. Then Bonnie moved from the camera. "Okay now I know what you mean." I looked at her, she was glued to her chair. "Aphmau?" I eyed her. "Look behind you..." she pointed behind me. I gulped and I looked behind myself. "AHHHHHH oh wait Bonnie? Long time no see!" I hugged Bonnie. "Hey Laurance! Its been so long! Its been 15 years! Where were you? GUYS LAURANCE IS BACK!" Bonnie yelled towards the hallway. "W-wait WHAT?" Aphmau yelled. "Is this your date?" asked Bonnie. "Nah we are married." I said smirking. "YAY OUR MASTER IS BACK!" Chica said. "Wait master?" Aphmau asked. "Yeah I made these guys and when they were possessed by kids, they started to like me and they started to call me their master. They trust me and my friends and family but they don't trust the purple guy at all!" I explained. "And now we trust your wife!" Chica and Foxy jumped up and down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Who knew that Laurance is the master of Freddy,Chica,Foxy,and Bonnie but anyways guys I hope you enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!!!