Five Nights at Freddy's 1,2,3, and 4

~Aphmau's point of view~

Laurance was in his room doing something I wasn't so sure about. I knocked on his door. "Who is it?" Laurance asked. "It's Aphmau." I answered. Then I heard the  door unlock. Laurance opened the door. "Oh Aphmau come in." Laurance showed me his room, it was filled with animatronics. "Uh Laurance what are you doing?" I asked. "I wanted to build more characters for the Five Nights At Freddy's 1 characters, they seem lonely even through there are 5 of them." Laurance rubbed his arm. "Um okay can I help you?" I asked. "Sure." he jumped up in excitement, I'm guessing he loves it when I'm around.   

~Time skip~

After we built all the animatronics, we brought them to the pizzeria. After we turned them on, we let them roam the place and meet the others. 

~~Chica's point of view~~

"Guys gather around!" I yelled to the others besides Laurance and Aphmau. "We have to make a surprise party for Aphmau and Laurance for making us." I said jumping up and down. "Yeah we should do that since they are our masters." Bonnie stuttered. "Okay nightmares go get the drinks, withers get the snacks, toys get the decorations, phantoms play with our masters, and originals just make sure everything is ready." I ordered. Then Nightmare Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Freddy, Fredbear, and Nightmare went outside to get the drinks. Then withered Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Freddy, and Golden Freddy went to the store for the snacks. And then the toys went to get decorations. The phantoms were playing with Aphmau and Laurance. Me, Foxy, Bonnie, Freddy, and Golden Freddy cleaned the place up.

~Surprise~

"LAURANCE, APHMAU COME HERE!" I yelled. "what is the problem?" asked Laurance "SURPRISE!" we all yelled. "aww guys thank you." Aphmau hugged me. "No thank you for building us." I nodded toward Aphmau and Laurance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter but something is better than nothing and Max I will use your idea in the next chapter and please calm Dante down (HE IS SOOOOOO SAD ABOUT YOU MAX!) but I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!