The zombie apocalypse

Maddie hoped for this to happen so her request is now answered. By the way, the names TheDragonScale101 and TheAwesomeDragon102 are now going to be Silvia and Drake. (My name is Silvia that's why)

~Laurance's point of view~

we were waiting for the mystery potion that Zoey was brewing. "Can you go get the gang?" Zoey asked. "Sure but why?" wondered Aphmau. "I will tell you now you two go!" she told us. We went outside to get the gang. 

~After we gathered the gang (I'm just too lazy XD)~

"So Zoey why do you want us?" asked Garroth. "I was in the middle of my beauty rest!" whined Silvia. "Well is it my fault that you slept late?" Drake smirked. Silvia looked down. "Okay now everybody is here right?" Zoey glanced at me and Aphmau. "Yeah we got all of them." me and Aphmau said in unison. "Good now the zombie apocalypse is about to start." Zoey counted down. Then after she counted down she splashed the potion on all of us. We ended up in a destroyed land. 

~The Zombie Apocalypse Wave 1~

"WAVE ONE!" yelled Drake. "What?" I said. "It's wave one out of ten. We have to survive waves of zombies and in each round, we get loot." Drake explained. "How do you know this?" I asked. "I played this game with my brothers but it wasn't real. And also you guys have to reach the building and kill the zombies from the source." he pointed toward a tall building. "STOP TALKING AND FIGHT!" Katelyn yelled. We all nodded. "Lets go on in pairs, Aphmau and Laurance, Silvia and Drake, Garroth and Grace, Travis and Lucinda, Me and Zane, Maddie and Aaron, Dante and SilkGodess." Katelyn explained. "SilkGodess even looks like a goddess." flirted Dante. SilkGodess rolled her eyes. "Come on please?" pleaded Dante. "I'm still thinking about it..." SilkGodess said. "Ugh getting a girl is harder than I thought...." Dante muttered. "AGAIN STOP TALKING OR ELSE WE ALL DIE!" yelled Katelyn.  Me and Aphmau killed all the zombies. "Nice slaying skills." I said. "Thanks... I have an idea, go into your angel form and carry me while I slay all the zombies." Aphmau suggested. "I have a better idea." I turned into a Griffin and I flew near the ground. Aphmau summoned a bow and some arrows. Aphmau shot some arrows. 

~Wave 2~

It was wave two and arrows went flying. "Aphmau be careful skeletons are now shooting." I yelled to Aphmau. I saw the others flying on dragons. "Go take one of them." offered Silvia. I got the one with all the girl dragons around it and Aphmau got one of dragons that was around my dragon. "Your dragon is the flirt dragon, his name is Cupid." yelled Silvia. "And your dragon is the brave dragon, her name is Silva." Drake yelled. "Okay Cupid show us what you can do." I pulled on the rope and Cupid went higher. Everybody summoned bows and some arrows. "Silva get me a little closer to the ground please?" pleaded Aphmau. Silva went closer to the ground. Then Aphmau got shot. "GUYS APHMAU GOT SHOT!" I yelled. "GRACE, GARROTH, KATELYN, ZANE, COVER ME WHILE I GET TO APHMAU." I yelled to them. They nodded. "Cupid get down there so you can see Silva." I teased. He went down fast. I jumped off Cupid. I slew skeletons while I was trying to get to Aphmau. "I'm fine really just ow." "No please rest..." I pleaded.

~After all the waves has pasted and we destroyed the building~ 

Aphmau was weak and she was not able to move. "Aphmau are you okay?" I asked. She dropped to the ground. I looked for the place where she got shot at. I grabbed her arm. It was infected. She has the wither disease (Any references?)  "I think the skeletons put a wither effect on there arrows." I frowned. "I think they also put poison, blindness, slowness, and weakness." frowned Grace. "Well at least she's not dying." I smiled a little. "Actually since she has all the negative effects on her then it means she may die, there is a 50/50 chance of her surviving." frowned Katelyn. "So we have to just pray to Irene that she won't die." I looked down.

~~Aphmau's point of view~~

Aphmau? Are you there? Of course you are there, I am you but the evil version, listen Laurance doesn't like you anymore.

I don't believe you.

Aphmau he did "the thing" to Grace, look I can show you. *she shows me Laurance and Grace*

W-why?

Why? oh I know why he doesn't like you get over him, you are dying but you shouldn't care because Laurance doesn't care, so why live?

What about you?

You can die and I can take over, deal?

Can I just wake up okay and then can I die?

sure but make sure you die afterwards 

*Wakes up*

~~Laurance's point of view~~

"APHMAU!" I hugged her. She turned away from me and she pushed me away. "What's wrong Aphmau?" I asked her. But then I felt anger from her. "You don't know? Wow you are supposed to know because you did it." her eyes turned red. "What did I do?" I asked. Then I heard a voice, oh no, did she listen to her evil spirit? "Aphmau whatever I did, I'm sorry..." I apologized. "You can't say sorry to a broken heart." she got up from her bed and she ran away from me. I ran after her.

~~At a lake~~

She sang a song:

"Stitches"

I thought that I'd been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sow
I'm left seeing red on my own

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

[x3:]
Needle and the thread,
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread,
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread,
Gotta get you out of my head, get you out of my head

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees (falling on my knees)
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches (and I'll be needing stitches)
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help (begging, "Baby, please.")
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

(And now that)
I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
(And now that)
I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sang song the song while cutting herself. I wanted to stop her but I fear that she might run away from me. I had an idea, I transformed into a dog and walked up to her. "Oh hello dog. Can I call you Doug?" asked Aphmau. I barked. "Okay Doug, well you see that I'm bloody and sad because well my husband cheated on me with my sister by him doing "the thing" to my sister." she sobbed. I cuddled next to her. "You are just like my husband Laurance before he did "the thing" to my sister Grace." she smiled. "Aphmau I'm sorry, but I'm not at the same time because I didn't do "the thing" to Grace, your evil self is messing with you." I transformed back into myself. She turned away from me. "I don't believe you." she said sobbing.  "Just trust me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO 1330 WORDS!!!!! (NOT INCLUDING THIS) but anyways guys I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see (Garroth's teddy bear) more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!! by the way look above!