A forced wedding to save a life

~Irene's point of view~

"Silvia?" I asked. "Yes?" she answered. "How would you like to be revived?" I asked. "If Max marries Dante, then I would revive please." she laughed. "Uh... why would you want to be revived that way?" I asked. "Because my ship must sail!" She exclaimed. "Eh I don't blame you." then I teleported to Max.

~Max's point of view~

Somebody was shaking me to wake up. "WAKE UP!!!" somebody was shaking me like if there was a zombie apocalypse. "DANTE LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yelled. "THIS IS NOT DANTE! THIS IS IRENE!" Irene yelled. I quickly rose up from my bed. "LADY IRENE! I'M SO SORRY!" I apologized. "Don't worry about it. Anyways you were best friends with Silvia, right?" Irene questioned me. "Yeah why?" I asked. "Because she will revive, IF you marry Dante." she said. "What? WAIT WHAT? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! A HUNDRED TIMES NO!" I yelled. "Fine then, Silvia will remain dead until you and Dante marry." she was about to teleport until I said, "Fine I will marry him IF he can convince me to marry him." I sighed. "Good now good bye." she teleported. Then Dante came into the room. "I HEARD WHAT YOU AND IRENE WERE TALKING ABOUT AND I WILL CONVINCE YOU TO MARRY ME!" he laughed. "Well that's good. I don't have to talk to you. And I don't think you can-" he made a cute smirk. "Who are you smirking at?" I asked. "If that doesn't convince you to marry me then, CUTE COMBO ATTACK!" he did that cute combo attack just like Darwin.

"Okay that convinces me to go on a date with you. If you convince me to marry you on that date then I will marry you tomorrow." I said. Then he ran out of the room screaming. Oh my Irene...

~Date of Max and Dante~

Dante and I went to this restaurant and it had a phoenix on it. "Whoa this place respects a phoenix. I like this place. Thanks Dante." I kissed him on the cheek. "Heh no problem." he blushed. We walked into restaurant.

~Time skip to the good part~

When the music came on, Dante grabbed my hand and we were dancing on the dance floor. Then a slow song came on. We went to our slow dancing position and we danced slowly. Then he looked up and smiled. I looked up and I blushed, there was a mistletoe. He kissed me. I blushed bright red. Then he stood on one knee and held up a ring,"Will you marry me?" ".....yes....." I answered, blushing. Everybody clapped. Laurance and Aphmau gave us a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes. Then we walked out of the restaurant. Dante picked me up, bridal style and he carried me to the room. "I had a great time." I smiled. "I did too." he put me down. He kissed me. "Good night Max." he smiled. "Good night Dante." I smiled.

~The next morning~

I woke up to a singing voice. I fixed myself up then I walked to Dante's room. I opened the door carefully.He was on the balcony. I walked inside and I crouched down at his bed.He was singing:

(play the song)

  "Geronimo"

Can you feel it?
Now it's coming back
We can steal it.
If we bridge this gap,
I can see you
Through the curtains of the waterfall.

When I lost it,
Yeah you held my hand,
But I tossed it,
Didn't understand,
You were waiting,
As I dove into the waterfall.

So say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!

Can you feel my love?
Bombs away,
Bombs away,
Bombs away.
Can you feel my love?
Bombs away,
Bombs away,
Bombs away,
Say Geronimo!

Well we rushed it,
Moving way too fast.
That we crushed it,
But it's in the past.
We can make this leap,
Through the curtains of the waterfall.

So Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!

Can you feel my love?
Bombs away,
Bombs away,
Bombs away.
Can you feel my love?
Bombs away,
Bombs away,
Bombs away.

Well I'm just a boy,
With a broken toy,
All lost and coy,
At the curtains of the waterfall.
So it's here I stand,
As a broken man,
But I've found my friend,
At the curtains of the waterfall.

Now I'm falling down,
Through the crashing sound.
And you've come around,
At the curtains of the waterfall.

And you rushed to me,
And it sets us free.
So I fall to my knees,
At the curtains of the waterfall.

So Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!

Can you feel (Say Geronimo! [x4]) my love?
Bombs away! [x3] (Say Geronimo! [x4])
Can you feel (make this leap [x4]) my love? Make this leap.
Can you feel my love?

~~~~~~~~~~

I looked over the bed. He was about come inside. I walked out like nothing happened but he noticed me. "What were you doing here?" he asked me. "I heard a singing voice and I didn't know it was you so I just followed the voice and I ended up here. I loved your singing." I smiled. "Thanks. Don't you have to get ready for the wedding?" he asked. "Nah." I snapped my fingers and everything was ready. Everybody was there. "Do you Dante, take Max as your lovely wedded wife?" Zane asked. "I do." "And do you Max, take Dante as your lovely wedded husband?" Zane asked. "I do." "You may now kiss the bride." Zane clapped. I kissed Max. Then as usual, the girl has to throw the flowers. Max threw the flowers and Maddie caught it. "Oh great..." Maddie glanced at Aaron, who was blushing. But one thing was missing, Silvia. "Where's Silvia? I thought she will revive..." I questioned. Then I heard a yell. Me, Dante, and the gang ran to the yell. It was Drake. He yelled because Silvia was back.

~~Drake's point of view~~

"Silvia?" I questioned. "Drake?" she looked at me and my friends. "SILVIA!" we all yelled. We all ran to hug her when Irene appeared behind her. "She revived because Dante and Max got married. Silvia wanted Dante and Max to happen so she said, if Dante and Max got married, then she would come back to life." she explained. Everybody nodded. Drake ran to Silvia, picked up Silvia, and kissed her. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Drake hugged her tighter. "Well I might die again if you hug me any tighter!" she exclaimed. Drake let go of her. We all laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1040 WORDS!! AND WOO I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!! Anyways guys I hope you enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!