Time Really Outs Love Lads

~Zane's point of view~

I got a call from mom,"Mom?" I said. "ZANE!! HOW ARE YOU DOING?" she asked. "I'm fine, why are you calling?" I asked. "Well I'm coming to town and the reason why I'm to town is to see you and Aphmau dating!" she answered. "Uh... the  problem is... n-never mind..." I sighed. "CAN'T WAIT!" she hung up. Crud.. I need to get to Aphmau,Laurance,Michi, and my brothers. I knocked on Aphmau and Laurance's door. "Oh hello Zane." Aphmau said. "Aphmau, I need you and Laurance now. Meet me at my house." I said as I left. I ran to Garroth's door and I knocked. "Hello brother." Garroth said. "I need you to be at my house now. Could you also grab Vlyad for me too? Thanks." I left the door. I ran to Michi's house and I knocked. "Nya~ hello Zane." she giggled. "Meet me at my house now." I said as I ran back to my house. I ran inside my house and everybody was inside already. "Okay I called you guys to this meeting because me,Garroth, and Vlyad's mother has called and she thought that me and Aphmau were dating. I couldn't tell her the truth because she will cry if I tell her the truth." I explained. Everybody gasped. "Aphmau please pretend date me?" I asked her. "No, be honest to her." she said. "But she ships me and you together!" I exclaimed. "I don't care, be honest and plus I have Laurance!" she said. "Everybody except Aphmau leave!" I shooed them out and they all went home. "Aphmau, please help me.." I said. "NO!" she yelled. I pushed her against the wall. "Help me!" I said, firmly. "NO, BE HONEST TO HER!" she yelled. I kissed her. "You know, I have always had feelings for you Aphmau, please be my pretend date?" I asked again. She sighed,"No Zane, I know you, you would be honest." she said in a calm voice. Then I pushed my lips against hers. Then I made out with her. My mom came and she saw me and Aphmau making out. She started fangirling like crazy. I let go of Aphmau. She felt happy. I smirked at her. "APHMAU HOW DID ZANE DO?" my mom asked. "He did fine with making out." she giggled. "Hehe this could equal to having a baby, Zane." she winked at me. Aphmau didn't know that I ate a love mint. Now she will love me forever...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Shipping  police track me down*   SHIPPING POLICE!   "I CAN EXPLAIN MYSELF!!!" I yelled. "OH REALLY???" they yelled. I showed them the title.

Time

Really

Outs

Love

Lads

It spells out troll. This was just a troll chapter so please don't take this seriously. This chapter isn't part of the book. Anyways guys I hope you hated it and if you did then please comment on how much you hate me and follow me to keep on spamming "I hate you" (not really) but as always DRAGONS TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.