Nightmare

~Laurance's point of view~

I was watching Aphmau sleeping, don't judge me... "Mom...dad...Grace...Laurance...no...get away from them...they are my family... NO!" Aphmau woke up with tears in her eyes. She hugged me and she put her face in my chest. "What happened?" I asked. "He only killed my family but not me so that he could see my face when I saw my family die." she answered with her face still in my chest. "That's horrible." I stroked her hair. "I keep on seeing this dream over and over." she cried harder. "Hey don't cry, you look lovely without tears on your face." I lifted her chin, her face was filled with tears. "Laurance what if this happens? What if I see my whole family die? What if-" I kissed her. "Stop questioning or else you will end up being a questioner." I smirked while I was still kissing Aphmau. "Heh you always make me smile." Aphmau let go of me. "You know something happens when I'm around you, when I'm kissing you, or when I holding you. There are fireworks in my heart that when you are sad, the fireworks stop, but when you are happy, the fireworks keep on getting brighter." I smiled. "Thanks Laurance." she hugged me. "No problem. Now go do your lord stuff because since you are lord of this island." I smiled as I let go of her. "Oh right I forgot I have to rule The Dragon Nations." she snapped her fingers and she was in her lord clothes, which was a purple dress with purple shoes and purple well everything. "Oh my Irene you are filled with purple." I laughed. "I LOVE PURPLE! don't judge me..." she giggled. "But everybody is going to ask you, WHY ARE YOU FILLED WITH PURPLE." I chuckled. She crossed her arms. "okay fine never mind." I chuckled. 

~Later that day~

~Third person view~

Laurance was writing his story. He went outside to get Celeste. Aphmau came into the room and she looked into Laurance laptop. His laptop was on Wattpad. "Did he write a story?" Aphmau asked to herself. She read the story out loud,     'Once upon a time, there was a guard named Laurancio. He had orange hair with green eyes and a green sword with a shield. Girls swooned over him but he wasn't interested into any of them. Until one day, a maiden of beauty came out of a boat. She approached Laurancio. "Um excuse me sir but where is the lord of this place?" she asked. "He is in that house but if you are looking for a guard then I am the person you are looking for." he flirted with her. "No thanks oh wait I forgot, what is your name? My name is Aphmia." she asked. "I'm Laurancio your lover/ future husband." he smirked. "Heh let me guess you are the Casanova?" Aphmia giggled. "Ummmmmm." Laurancio rubbed the back of his neck.'   

  "boring!" Aphmau scrolled down the website. "ooh." she read the story out loud again,   

   'Laurancio was on the bed,blind. "Laurancio please don't leave me." Aphmia held his hand. "Leave? Well I will never leave for my maiden." he smirked. "Laurancio!" Aphmia hugged him. "Easy there, I still have a bad back." Laurancio chuckled. "No you don't!" Aphmia laughed. "Heh I wish I could your face right now." Laurancio tried to find Aphmia's hand but it failed. "I guess I will be going." Aphmia started to get up. "Wait no!" Laurancio managed to grab Aphmia's hand and he accidentally made Aphmia above him. "u-um." Aphmia was interrupted by Laurancio's kiss. "shhh just enjoy this." he smirked. They finally let go of each other. Laurancio's eyes turned from gray to blue. "Um Laurancio can you see?" Aphmia asked. "U-um hey I CAN SEE!" Laurancio hugged Aphmia. "Snap your fingers." Aphmia smiled. "Why?" "Just do it." Aphmia demanded. Laurancio snapped his fingers and he was in clothes that looked like he was going to go on an adventure (the clothes he wore before he got new armor). "Hm something is missing." Aphmia dumped water on him and his hair was back to brown. "WAS THAT NEEDED?" yelled Laurancio. "Don't worry just snap your fingers again and you will be dried." and with that Laurancio snapped his fingers and he was dried. "Oh thank Irene!" he chuckled. "Watch your language mister!" Aphmia giggled. "oops." Laurancio chuckled. 

Aphmau laughed her head but when she turned around Laurance was mad at her. "Oh hey Laurancio!" Aphmau giggled. "TELL ME IF YOU READ IT!" Laurance said in anger. "Uh yes ,no ,maybe ,SO?" Aphmau shrugged. "Okay that means a yes so now I will read your story, what is your username?" Laurance asked. "My username is Laurance-sucks-at-flirting-Aphmau 2016." Aphmau stuck her tongue out. "Oh really." he searched it up. "Oh it is." Laurance followed her. "Time for me to read it." Laurance said in excitement. "NOOOOOOOOOO!" Aphmau yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that is me up there yay but unfortunately only 820 words in this not including this but in the next chapter I will tell you what Aphmau wrote on Wattpad and by the way this book is both in My Street and Minecraft Diaries time line so laptops on in...

that is me up there yay but unfortunately only 820 words in this not including this but in the next chapter I will tell you what Aphmau wrote on Wattpad and by the way this book is both in My Street and Minecraft Diaries time line so laptops on in this but I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!