Hide or seek?

~Laurance's point of view~

Levin, Malachi, Alice, Alex, Aphmau, and I were playing hide and seek even though they were teens they still wanted to play with their parents. "He he you can't find us!" Alice giggled. "I will find you!" I chuckled. "No you won't." Aphmau said. She sounded like she was behind me. I turned around, I screamed, "AHHHHHHHHH!" I ran toward the door and I teleported to my bedroom.

~Aphmau's point of view~

"HA HA HA!" I laughed. "Aww man did you scare Laurance again?" Alex laughed. "Wow and I thought we were the younger ones." chuckled Levin. "And I thought men were manlier than women." Alice giggled. "I think Laurance was scared because he's scared of you." laughed Malachi. Then Laurance teleported behind me. "I'm not scared Laur- AHHHHH!" I almost fell to the floor but Laurance caught me. "Are you still scared of me?" Laurance smirked. "No I'm not scared it's because I thought you were going to kill me." I blushed. "How many times did I say it. I.WON'T.KILL.YOU." he pulled me up and he came closer to me. "And how many times did I say this. NO.MORE.FREE.KISSES!" I backed up a little. "Come on mom, you love Laurance, he loves you, so why can't he kiss you?" Alice giggled. I had a big No No face on me. "Oh Irene mom no need to do that face." Malachi looked away. "I think it's cute." Laurance came closer to me again. "Sure....." I rolled my eyes. "IT'S TRUE!" he yelled. "Aww." Alice awed. "Okay fine I believe you.... not really." I muttered. "Wait what did you say?" Laurance asked. "I believe you." I rolled my eyes. "Yay." Laurance said. "UM WHO IS SEEKER?" Levin yelled. "1...2...3....NOT IT!" Me, Laurance, Levin, Malachi, and Alice yelled. "Aww man, I guess I'm it." Alex looked down. "20...19...18...17...16...15..." Alex counted down. "Aphmau follow me." Laurance smirked. "Um okay?" he took my hand and we hid in our room. "Heh... we are in a room... just the two of us... alone...." Laurance chuckled as he came closer to me. "Um Laur-" he kissed me. The Casanova strikes again I thought. He let go of me. He looked at me. He smirked. "What are you smirking about?" I giggled. "Oh nothing..." he was still smirking. "Tell me now Laurance." I demanded. "It's just you look beautiful." he put his hand on my cheek. "Um thanks?" I blushed. He was about to kiss me when he stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked. "We forgot about the kids." gulped Laurance. He grabbed my hand and we went outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for the short chapter but the contest is still happening but I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!