Kleo's Army vs The Gang

~Laurance's point of view~

We all went inside the restaurant when suddenly, all of us felt presence coming, it was all of our worse enemies, shadow souls, the king and queen dragons, zombies, you name it! But above all, Kleo. "Kleo what are you doing here?" I growled. "Well you see, I'm here to claim Aphmau as my wife, hand her over or suffer by my army of your worst nightmares." laughed Kleo. "NEVER!" I yelled. "Fine then, attack." he ordered his army. I called to our allies. They teleported to us. "Why do you need us?" asked Vincent. They looked up. "Ohhhhhhh." he looked back down. "Can you help us?" I asked them. "HOLD UP!" our pets came in. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "We can fight, we are adorable but we are vicious! We have armor and weapons!" they showed us their weapons and armor. "Okay I guess you guys can fight. Silvia summon dragons for us to ride on." I ordered. "Yes sir!" she summoned her dragons. Irene appeared in front of us. She gave our allies their stronger forms and their weapons. "Whoa how did we get our stronger forms?" they asked. "Well you see, that is a very strong enemy, if you want to defeat him, you have to be stronger than him, you have to be stronger than his army." she said. "You guys got your stronger forms by me." Irene explained the rest. I called to my animatronics. "Animatronics! I can not control all of you! I will let Vincent, not the purple guy, control you guys. Follow his commands! Do you understand?" I asked. "Yes sir!" they replied. They all surround Vincent. "MUHAHAHAHAHA DO YOU THINK THAT YOU GUYS CAN DEFEAT ME?" Kleo laughed. "WE CAN DEFEAT YOU WITH OUR ARMY!" I yelled. "YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME AND MY ARMY!" he said as he called more enemies. He unlocked the jail cell of the purple guy. 

~Kleo's point of view~

"I'm going to need you to destroy those animatronics." I pointed toward the animatronics. "I am at your service." he bowed. He summoned axes. "I am the master of killing." he chuckled. "ATTACK!" I yelled. 

~Laurance's point of view~

I saw the purple guy come at us with axes. "ANIMATRONICS WATCH OUT!" I yelled. They jumped out of the way. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!" somebody went in front of the purple guy, it was mother of the kid that died. "I WILL NOT LET YOU KILL THEM LIKE YOU DID TO MY CHILD!" she put her sword into the chest of the purple guy. He laughed. "You really don't know who I am?" he laughed. "WHO ARE YOU?" she yelled. "I am your father." he said it like Darth Vader. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Who is my mother?" she asked. "Nobody. I adopted you." he replied. "I wonder why..." she muttered. "I killed your child because somebody told me to kill your child and the four children." he rubbed the back of his neck. She burst into tears, then she hugged the purple guy. "To tell the truth, I'm not your father, I'm your killer." he stabbed her. "I-I hate you..." she said as she turned back into the puppet. The puppet was...dead. "NO NO NO! THIS CAN'T BE. THE PUPPET CAN'T BE DEAD!" I tackled the purple guy. "Do you know the best part? I have many axes and that means I could stab many people." he said as he stuck an Axe through me. I transformed into my shadow knight angel self. "I can not have you kill my people." I said as I took out the Axe out of my chest. Then I let my shadow knight angel self take over.

~Aphmau's point of view~

I could tell that Laurance let his form take over. I did the same.

~Third person view~

Everybody turned into their forms and they let them take over. (play the song)

Everybody defeated the army. Kleo tried to escape but Laurance put his sword to his neck. "What is stopping you from killing me?" asked Kleo. "I'm giving you mercy but I'm thinking of fighting you." Laurance said.

"I will give mercy to you but you have to be good

"I will give mercy to you but you have to be good." Laurance said. "Okay." Kleo said. Laurance lifted his sword and then Kleo ran away. "YOU DUMMY! I'M NEVER GOING TO BE GOOD!" Kleo yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~

LAURANCE I TOLD YOU DO NOT GIVE MERCY TO HIM!

Laurance: sorry but I'm nice.

STOP BEING NICE!

Laurance: I have to be nice, Aphmau told me to be nice.

*face palms* anyways guys I hope you enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!