Why you always lying?

~Laurance's point of view~

I woke up. I went to the bathroom and I changed my clothes. Then I heard somebody open the door, I'm guessing it was Aphmau. "Laurance?" she looked around. "I'm in the bathroom." I said. "Oh alright, Toriel made breakfast and Frisk wants to show you something." she said. "Oh okay." I brushed my hair, I brushed my teeth, and I fixed up myself up. I walked outside and I saw butterscotch pie, pancakes, and spaghetti on the table. "You can only pick one." Toriel said. "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SUGGESTS THAT YOU SHOULD EAT HIS SPAGHETTI." Papyrus said. "Sorry but not today Papyrus." I frowned. I grabbed a plate and I put a pancake on my plate. I ate my pancake. "Me want to give you something!" Frisk held out something. 

"Frisk, how do you know these souls?" I asked

"Frisk, how do you know these souls?" I asked. They pointed toward their heart. "I know me and Chara are filled with Determination, but there are different heart colors?" asked Frisk. "Sadly yes, Asgore took the souls of these six children but in each of those children, they had, Patience, Bravery, Integrity, Perseverance, Kindness, and Justice. They didn't make it back to there home, but you and Chara... made it through the barrier. But Chara reseted it." I growled. "Is it possible to possess all the souls?" Frisk asked. "Yes but it's very dangerous to have all the souls in you because those souls also have a mind of their own but if they trust you then they will allow you to control them." I explained. "Why do you ask?" I said. "Because I want to absorb them so that I could save lives." Frisk explained. "MORE FOOD COMING RIGHT UP!!" Toriel said. "We will continue this later okay?" I said. "Yeah time for me to stop being a adult now." Frisk turned back into a baby version of Frisk. "Me want food!!" Frisk demanded. 

~Aphmau's point of view~ 

"I HATE GARROTH!!! HE CHEATED ON ME WITH ANOTHER GIRL!!!!" growled Grace. "Why you always lying?" I laughed. "IT'S TRUE THOUGH!!" yelled Grace. "Maybe that's just an illusion." I said. "Hm maybe." Then Grace saw Garroth. "GARROTH!!!" Grace jumped on Garroth. "Whoa Grace, why are you on me?" Garroth asked. "Oh nothing... boop." Grace touches Garroth's nose. "Boop?" I asked. "Yes boop!!" Grace booped me. "GRACE!!!" I yelled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter, it's because I have writers block... but anyways I hope you enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!