Live or die?

~Laurance's point of view~

I woke up to a bed next to Aphmau's. "Hey Laurance! How are you feeling?" Silvia asked. "I feel that I didn't get knocked out." I smiled but then I remembered, Aphmau... "Um Silvia where is Aphmau?" I asked. "She's healing but it's not good, after Melissa's attack on you, Aphmau tried to attack her but Melissa stabbed Aphmau her near the heart." she started to tear up."Hey don't worry, she will be fine... I hope...." I started to tear up. "Well if you want to visit her, then she is in her room, we made our house already, this is the healing room." Silvia wiped her tears. "Okay I will visit her." I walked out of the room. I ran to Aphmau's room. I opened the door to Aphmau's room. I walked into the room and sat next to Aphmau's bed. "Aphmau please be okay." I saw her chest, it had cloth on it, probably because of the blood coming out. "Aphmau please be okay, you promised to be with me forever..." I cried a little bit. Then a bright light appeared around me. "Laurance?" asked a familiar voice. "Aphmau?" I looked up, it was Irene. "Sorry Laurance but this is Irene not Aphmau but she will live but there is a price." frowned Irene. "What is it? I would do anything!" I pleaded. "You have to write a poem about who you love but you have to write it with Melissa." she gulped. "I-I will do it." I stuttered. "Are you sure?" asked Irene. "YES I'M SURE, I WANT TO MAKE SURE MY LOVE IS OKAY, EVEN THOUGH I DIE, I WANT TO SEE HER ALIVE!" I yelled. "As you wish." and then Melissa appeared. "Hey flirt master." she laughed. "Look I know another shadow knight that can love you as much as I much love Aphmau." I explained. "Oh really what is his name?" she asked. "His name is Vincent." I answered. "Vincent?" she was wide eyed. "Do you know him?" I asked. "I love him and he loves me but ever since the shadow knight thing, we both broke up." she looked down. "I can bring you to him if you can help me with this poem." I told her. "Okay I will help you.I will do it for Vincent." she nodded. "Please do not attack me." I pleaded. "I promise I will not attack you, I'm now a friend not a foe." she smiled.

~After they wrote a poem~ 

I read the poem out loud,

L.O.V.E. by Laurance.

~~~~~~~~

Love was nothing to me,

until I met you that I see,

I have met my princess that is thee,

she always makes me full of glee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course we have to start,

with me giving you a tart,

then I will make art,

of you and me in a heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vacation with you and me will be a blast,

that can last,

something else besides the past,

that might of ended me with a cast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything that we did was a clue,

I think people thought we were a two,

I know who,

is my love and that love is you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa clapped. "Do you think I can take that to Meteli after you said that poem to Aphmau, and can you say sorry to Aphmau for me?" she asked. "Yeah I can duplicate this and I will say sorry to her for you." I smiled. "Thanks Laurance." she hugged me. "Heh you are welcome." I let go of her grip. "Oh sorry." she giggled. "Okay bye!" she giggled as she teleported to Meteli. 

~Aphmau's room~

I sang the poem to her,

L.O.V.E. by Laurance.

~~~~~~~~

Love was nothing to me,

until I met you that I see,

I have met my princess that is thee,

she always makes me full of glee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course we have to start,

with me giving you a tart,

then I will make art,

of you and me in a heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vacation with you and me will be a blast,

that can last,

something else besides the past,

that might of ended me with a cast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything that we did was a clue,

I think people thought we were a two,

I know who,

is my love and that love is you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw her smile. "Aphmau?" I asked. "Laurance?" she giggled. "OH THANK IRENE!" I hugged her. "Yeah I woke up to your poem." she smiled. "I thought I lost you." I kissed her. "Laurance I keep on telling you, I.WILL.NOT.DISAPPEAR.FROM.YOU.AGAIN!" she giggled. "Well at least I get free kisses." I smirked. "NOPE!" she ran out of the room. "HEY COME BACK HERE!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY LOVE IT and by the way the contest is still going on, it will end on Feb. 6 so you have a lot of time to enter, but I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!