Flowey the nice flower?

~Laurance's point of view~

Well now Chris and Skyler are both dating in secret because Chris doesn't want Christina to know. Then Flowey came into the room. I forgot, Asriel turned back into Flowey.

"How did you get here?" I asked

"How did you get here?" I asked. "I can hop you idiot." he growled. "I'm just asking!" I said. "Well Chara will be attacking again so I guess I will have to save those idiots before they die." he hopped away but I stopped him. "Huh?" he looked up. "When did you suddenly become more friendlier to the gang?" I asked. "Well since I'm not the bad guy anymore, I might as well become good." he tried to hop away but I grabbed him. "WHAT THE bleep DO YOU WANT WITH ME?" he cursed. "HEY NO CURSING IN THIS BOOK!" I yelled. "Ugh whatever, you are lucky that the narrator bleeped out the bad word." he chuckled. "Stop laughing, do you know Skyler?" I asked. "Skyler the Sky Rocket? Yeah I know her, she's a friend of mine." he said. He has a friend? I thought. "I do have a friend you dummy." he growled. Then I heard singing. "I'm sorry Flowey but I have to go." I said as I left the room. "WAIT FOR ME!" Flowey hopped after me. "You are coming?" I asked. "Yeah because I want to see who is singing too!" he said as he hopped farther.

~At a lake~ (why is there always a lake?)

Me and Flowey ran and hopped to the voice. Then we stopped when we saw the person who was singing. We hid in the bushes. The girl had blonde hair with hazel eyes. She was singing:

"A Thousand Years"

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

~~~~~~~~~

Flowey was in tears. "Are you crying?" I asked. "Yeah you have a problem with it?" he asked. "No...." I looked down but then I looked up when I saw the girl. She took out her sword and pointed it toward me. "Who are you?" she asked me. "I am Laurance and this is Flowey." I said. "You named a flower Flowey? Ha stupid." she laughed. "I wouldn't be laughing if I were you." Flowey said. "Oh wow... what is a little flower going to do? Shoot little pollen at me? OoOoOoO sooooo scared!" she laughed. Then Flowey turned into Omega Flowey.

 Then Flowey turned into Omega Flowey

She gulped. "Now we want to know your name." I said. "My name is Scarlett the Scar maker." she said. "That's a nice name, why were you singing?" I asked. "Because I have a curse that makes whole world forget me. Including my boyfriend..." she started to tear up. "Who was your boyfriend?' I asked. "Alex." she said. "Alex?" I asked. "Do you know him?" she asked. "Yeah he is my son!" I said. "oh..." she looked down. I did a spell that got rid of the curse. "What did you do?" she asked. "I got rid of the curse, can you come with me?" I asked. "Sure." she said. We went back to Phoenix Drop.

~Phoenix Drop~

"Just wait here." I said. I called Skyler and Silvia. They teleported to me. Then Scarlett, Skyler, and Silvia ran to each other and hugged. "I knew it." I said. Then they went in line. "I'm Skyler the Sky Rocket!" she jumped into the air. "I'm Silvia the Dragon Scale!" she jumped into the air. "I'm Scarlett the Scar Maker!" she jumped into the air. "And we are the Dragon Scar Rockets!" they said in unison. Me and Flowey clapped. "Dang we haven't done that in YEARS!" Silvia laughed. "Well who are you guys with? I'm with Chris." Skyler said. Alex ran toward Scarlett. "I'm with Alex." Scarlett said. "I'm married to Drake." Silvia said. "MARRIED?" Scarlett and Skyler yelled. "Yeah." she stuck her tongue out.

~My room~

I was reading my book when Chara came into the room. She decided to be good. "Chara do you need anything?" I asked. "No..." she looked down. "I can save you from your demon self!" I said.

 "I can save you from your demon self!" I said

"So I can't help you?" I said. "There is no way you can help me." she said. "Then why are you here?" I asked. "Because I want to play with Flowey and Frisk!" she said. "Did somebody call for a Frisk?" Frisk laughed. "Did somebody call for a Flowey?" Flowey smiled. Then Flowey turned into Asriel. "Asriel!" Chara hugged Asriel. "I thought you were a killer?" Asriel pushed Chara away. "I'm not a killer anymore! Look!" Chara threw away the knife. Then monster kid came in.

"Monster kid!" Frisk yelled

"Monster kid!" Frisk yelled. "Yo!" he laughed. Then they all started playing. I walked out of my room. Then I saw Sans running away from Papyrus. I ran after Sans. "Why are you running?" I asked. "Because Papyrus said 'Bone Appetite' and I told him that he made a pun and now he's chasing me!" he said. "Dude is there updogg?" I asked. "What is updogg?" he asked. "Nothing much what's up with you!!" I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1010 WORDS!!! Well I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!! I was watching Undertale, comment if you ship Sans and Toriel. X3